Oil & Fuel Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25

/ Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25 #41  
Just found out the local Loves has biodiesel. Has me wondering if a little in the scar test was good would running it straight be better. But this say
That has me thinking it would be a bad idea in the winter. How could they sell the stuff to truckers or anyone in the winter if it causes problems at freezing ?

Did you get that little paper stuck in the front of your manual? It tells you all about biodiesel. You have to service your tractor twice as often.

/ Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25 #45  
3v0, I assume you are talking the op man, not the shop man. I have a hard copy BX2200 op manual I would give you, just pay for postage and a big envelope and it's yours.

/ Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25 #46  
3v0, I assume you are talking the op man, not the shop man. I have a hard copy BX2200 op manual I would give you, just pay for postage and a big envelope and it's yours.
Can you take paypal? I plan to buy a legal copy of the shop manual on CD/DVD. It is nice to print off the needed pages and not worry about getting them greasy.

/ Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25 #47  
Manual discussion taken offline.

/ Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25 #49  
Sorry for about getting the thread of topic Jason. The Racor 120a is a great idea and something I would like to do down the road a bit.

/ Adding a Spin on Racor filter to a BX25
Sorry for about getting the thread of topic Jason. The Racor 120a is a great idea and something I would like to do down the road a bit.

no worries... Its a good discussion.