BX2660 queston

/ BX2660 queston #1  

Jim Abrams

Tractor
Kubota svl75-2, B3000
After the lift kit for the sweeper is attached to the front of the tractor, is it possible to reinstall the front end loader or does the lift kit have to be removed to put the loader back on the tractor. I was told that the lift kit could remain on the tractor with the loader installed but there does not seem to be enough clearance to clear the hydraulic cylinders of the kit and the cross member of the loader arms.

/ BX2660 queston #2  
For no more than what it takes, I'd pull the quick hitch. IIRC, there are the two "T" bolts up front and then two pins underneath, and then the hyd hoses that go to the loader valve. The hoses have to be disconnected to use the loader anyway. The pto is also a quick disconnect. Should be able to have everything off in 2 or 3 minutes. 5 max.....

/ BX2660 queston #3  
Quick hitch frame has to come off! There is not enough room. I have the QH and its too tall.

/ BX2660 queston
The dealer said that the QH weighed about 150 pounds and it was a 2 person job to get it off. Can the drive line from the front pto to the carrier bearing at the front of the tractor stay on the tractor. The dealer said that he thought it could.

/ BX2660 queston #5  
I just installed a quick hitch assembly on a BX25 last month and trust me, it DOESN'T take two people to install or remove it. I have installed then on B's and Grand L's, but this was my first BX. It is not that big of a job.

/ BX2660 queston #6  
From the Kubota wholegoods price book:
BX2753 PTO KIT 25#
BX2751 QH subframe 82#
________
107 pounds

/ BX2660 queston
Thanks all. This is an awesome machine

/ BX2660 queston #8  
The dealer said that the QH weighed about 150 pounds and it was a 2 person job to get it off. Can the drive line from the front pto to the carrier bearing at the front of the tractor stay on the tractor. The dealer said that he thought it could.

Not at all! I did it myself and its a little heavy but I doubt it's more than 70 or 80 lbs. the dealer needs to go look at one of these before he gives advice. The quick hitch has to come off which means that the drive shafts have to come off.... Unless I am misunderstanding what you are asking.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BX2660 queston #10  
The dealer is right it is a 2 person job. These things are heavy. It takes one guy to disconnect and lift it off and one guy to hold the beers. I know I could not do it one handed with out spilling.