UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2?

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #21  
One more thought.... Is it possible the fluid level is too high? Overfilling can cause frothing or foaming of the fluid. There is definitely air being introduced somehow to cause all of the bubbles in that picture.

It is high but in concert with kubota to see if it reduces bubbles.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #22  
just joining in on this one..i have a brand new K 2650 with factory cab... the noise is defining... im sure it is the hst, especially when going down the road and putting a load on it. should i switch to the SUDT 2 ???

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #23  
Brand new unit should already be sudt2

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #24  
ok, i will check with the dealer...the level is full but the noise is terrible...especially under load....thanks much

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #25  
I'm waiting for my next change to try something. We only have Premium UDT here in Canada and I noticed that after I did my first oil change on my B2620 the hydro whine got louder than when it had the factory fill in it.
So I bought a pail of Super UDT the last time I was in the States. Curious to see if I notice any difference.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #26  
ok, i would appreciate knowing how it works out...thanks

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #27  
My L5740 HST whine was noticeable when it was new, but decreased with use.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #28  
This is sudt2 after warm up.

This is after sitting a half hour.

Another member checked his on the same kind of machine and it was identical. This could be the norm for fluids, I would like to see more samples from others to know.

the tractor is an M59, the oil is new and the tractor has been checked by kubota to the nth degree. You can see it here if you search 'm59 hydraulics got slow and weak'.

the oil was extracted from the fill hole with a syrenge after warm up. It clears up pretty quickly. Another member here checked his m59 the same way with identicle reults. Different fluid tho.
It is high but in concert with kubota to see if it reduces bubbles.
Was there ever a resolution to this? Sounds like a suction side [air] leak.

/ UDT vs SUDT vs SUDT2? #29  
good point...i need to let things work in... if it quits... the warranty kicks in....i hope