MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch

/ MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #42  
   / MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #43  
That's for a tractor that already has one.

My bad, I was thinking of his 4X4 indicator light mod. He used a mechanical switch on the mechanical linkage for that one.

/ MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #44  
I will go with OldCarl Berk on this one , NOTHING RUN'S LIKE A DEERE .

/ MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #45  
no tractor is perfect i dont care what make it is.the make a person buys is a personal choice.that being said id have no problem buying a 2nd mx5100 hst.this is my tractors 3rd winter of putting out hay with no probs.it can pull a 4 bale hay hauler with a bale on the loader no prob.it runs a 52in tiller no prob.

/ MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #46  
   / MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #49  
Ok this thread had me concerned about my MX5100 gear model. So today I had to move some firewood on the carryall on the 3pt hitch. I checked the lift unloaded - smooth up and down. Then I loaded the carryall full - smooth up and down and could feather the lift without jerkiness. Still concerned so I checked the MX5700 and the MF 135 as a comparison - there was a noticeable difference but not a big difference.

It appears mine is not a jerky lift. Hearing that some are so jerky that the front wheels lift off the ground is disappointing, I thought Kubota would be better than that.

/ MX5100 Jerky 3pt hitch #50  
Ok this thread had me concerned about my MX5100 gear model. So today I had to move some firewood on the carryall on the 3pt hitch. I checked the lift unloaded - smooth up and down. Then I loaded the carryall full - smooth up and down and could feather the lift without jerkiness. Still concerned so I checked the MX5700 and the MF 135 as a comparison - there was a noticeable difference but not a big difference.

It appears mine is not a jerky lift. Hearing that some are so jerky that the front wheels lift off the ground is disappointing, I thought Kubota would be better than that.