front fenders L4240 HSTC

/ front fenders L4240 HSTC #1  

weskar

Tractor
Kubota L4240HSTC
I purchased a L4240 HSTC, about three months ago, have been searching for front fenders, with no luck at all. Any suggestions or where to look?

/ front fenders L4240 HSTC #3  
Check the posts by 4shorts, he now has an L5740 but his L4240 had fenders and a LOT of nice modifications. He lives in Canada, so I don't know whether fenders are available in the US.

He is a really nice guy and has been helpful to a lot of TBN members.

/ front fenders L4240 HSTC #4  
Check the posts by 4shorts, he now has an L5740 but his L4240 had fenders and a LOT of nice modifications. He lives in Canada, so I don't know whether fenders are available in the US.

He is a really nice guy and has been helpful to a lot of TBN members.

Thanks my friend for the nice words. I really appreciate that especially on a Monday :thumbsup:

It appears that the TBN member posted this question twice and I answered it on the other thread BUT just in case he missed it I'll post it here as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had them on my 4240 and now the 5740. Available only in Canada as an option on certain Grand L models BUT check this link out. Might help.

Here is the part number for the front fender kit part number #LM-9297

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/buying-pricing-comparisons/200685-special-thanks-tp-4shorts.html