Moving amber flashers on BX25

/ Moving amber flashers on BX25 #21  
Just pulled the part numbers for the relocation peices from the grass catcher kit.
$120.20 book list for 2 straps, 2 u-bolts, 4 nuts, and 2 harness'. Everything is available, but some would have to come from California and the others from Ohio.
A little TOO spendy for my blood.

/ Moving amber flashers on BX25
Well I finally got off my duff and got this mod done so I'm now just bringing closure to this very old thread. I fabricated some brackets and mounted the flashers up where they can be seen. I made the brackets so the flashers would be in front of the ROPS instead of between the uprights for side visibility. The photos show what was done. Thanks for looking.

flasher bracket 1.jpgflasher bracket 2.jpgflasher bracket and light.jpgflasher front.jpgflasher side.jpg

/ Moving amber flashers on BX25 #23  
Well I finally got off my duff and got this mod done so I'm now just bringing closure to this very old thread. I fabricated some brackets and mounted the flashers up where they can be seen. I made the brackets so the flashers would be in front of the ROPS instead of between the uprights for side visibility. The photos show what was done. Thanks for looking.

Nice job! Is there enough slack in the wiring to fold down the ROPS?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Moving amber flashers on BX25
Nice job! Is there enough slack in the wiring to fold down the ROPS?

Thanks, Bob. I ran the wire loom down the back of the ROPS so it's not a problem to fold it down, although it always stays up.