3-Point Hitch M9960HD12 Plow Attachments

/ M9960HD12 Plow Attachments #11  
Most of the time a cat1 implement will not take what a cat2 tractor can dish out. Just because it fits or can be made to fit does not mean it is okay to use it like that. You could adapt cat 0 to cat 3 if you wanted.

/ M9960HD12 Plow Attachments #13  
I think a 3 bottom Cat l moldboard is a far cry from of the bottom of the scale for Cat l implements. BTW a JD 3 bottom plow that's almost identical to the one in foreman Etexas Youtube video of the Kubota 7040/4 bottom comes with a "Cat l hitch".

Last edited:
   / M9960HD12 Plow Attachments #14  
foreman Etexas - awesome posts, thank you!
Anytime,hope it helps...
As for the CAT1 or CAT2,I think it comes down to what the piece of equipments made out of how easy it going to tear up,I seen some thin gauge stuff in CAT2 also,so I don't judge it by its CAT:D

/ M9960HD12 Plow Attachments #15  
I'll second your statement. I didn't notice is that your 7040 & plow in the video?

/ M9960HD12 Plow Attachments #16  
Most of the time a cat1 implement will not take what a cat2 tractor can dish out. Just because it fits or can be made to fit does not mean it is okay to use it like that. You could adapt cat 0 to cat 3 if you wanted.

As 94bullit agrees with me thank chuck that not my tractor my soil harder then that im in pa south of the capital

/ M9960HD12 Plow Attachments
As 94bullit agrees with me thank chuck that not my tractor my soil harder then that im in pa south of the capital

Thanks to all for the input - will stick to owner's manual & what the tractor is spec'd for - that's always the safest way to operate anyway -