BT600 BH to mount on a 2660

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660 #1  

AHNC

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2660 & BX-23
What is necessary to mount a BT600 from a BX23 to a 2660? Can it be mounted to a 2660? Thanks!

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660 #2  
What is necessary to mount a BT600 from a BX23 to a 2660? Can it be mounted to a 2660? Thanks!

These backhoes are mounted with a subframe and I have never heard of it being available on anything other than the tlb series tractors. I was looking at a 2660 when I bought my BX25 and it was never an option to add the kubota hoe to it. I assume that kubota does this intentionally. You can add an aftermarket hoe like the Woods groundbreaker but that doesn't help you.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660 #3  
There is no subframe kit available from Kubota to mount the BX series backhoe on any other BX tractor.
The BX23-25D are built as TLB only. The backhoe will not fit anything else.

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660
Figures! I ran across a 355 hr BX23 complete except a seat, which I believe I can get at a very attractive price. I priced out a Woods BH for the BX some time back at $6k. Not interested in that. I really don't NEED two BX's, but I guess that would make me only one short of lbrown59

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660 #5  
If the BX23 is in decent enough shape, buy it and sell your BX. Just keep all the attachments you already have since they'll all work on the BX23.

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660
If the BX23 is in decent enough shape, buy it and sell your BX. Just keep all the attachments you already have since they'll all work on the BX23.

Now look, you are making way to much sense! Now I can't let my wife see this thread. Not sure if I can make the deal on the 23, but I know my 2660 pretty well at this point and don't think I'd part with it, unless for something larger. If I can I'll just have to have two.

/ BT600 BH to mount on a 2660 #7  
Now look, you are making way to much sense! Now I can't let my wife see this thread. Not sure if I can make the deal on the 23, but I know my 2660 pretty well at this point and don't think I'd part with it, unless for something larger. If I can I'll just have to have two.

Oh, sorry, I didn't check to see what model you have. Didn't realize it was the 2660. Well, the simplest and most intelligent thing to do here is trade in your 2660 for the new BX70 so you can take advantage of the 0% financing, and you'll be familiar with the newer style BX since you know the 2660 so well. :D