TSC kubota mailbox

/ TSC kubota mailbox #11  
I'm afraid it would alert thieves and my tractor would be gone?

Put an NRA sticker on it?.... just kidding guys. Or maybe not.

/ TSC kubota mailbox #12  
Thought you guys that need roadside mailboxes may enjoy this!

I would love to have one like that but the snow plows around here are very fond of destroying them. Mine is made of a piece of heavy aluminum signpost stock like the ones that hold up the big highway signs. it is pretty much indestructible. Perhaps I could paint it orange and put a decal on it! food for thought....

/ TSC kubota mailbox #13  
Like the color, but I live in a rural area and the youngsters sometimes like to play mailbox baseball. Mine was hit the first night I put it up, and it's white!

/ TSC kubota mailbox #14  
Like the color, but I live in a rural area and the youngsters sometimes like to play mailbox baseball. Mine was hit the first night I put it up, and it's white!

That's why mine is plain black, neighbors around me have nicer brighter ones to hit.....(and they have)

/ TSC kubota mailbox #15  
That's why mine is plain black, neighbors around me have nicer brighter ones to hit.....(and they have)

Mine is black too, it is harder for them to see it to hit with a beer bottle too.

/ TSC kubota mailbox #16  
I have to stick with the old crappy rusty mailbox that the plow won't hit, the kids don't destroy, and theives think I have nothing. supersticious but it works. Sad because it would be nice