New Bx tractors

/ New Bx tractors #21  
I like the more compact non-foldable ROPS on my 2660 better.
I agree.The ROPS on my BX2360 is plenty high when mowing under trees.As far as folding the newer ROPS,it sticks out the back when folded.It should be designed to fold 180 degrees.When I had my BX25, and mowed with it I found the ROPS too high and when folded it stuck out the back and could catch on trees when turning,if you weren't careful.If Kubota wanted to add a folding ROPS to the BX tractors,I think they could have engineered something better than just using the one designed for the BX25.To me the height of the ROPS looks foolish on the BX 70 series tractors.The new ROPS is the main reason I would not want a 70 series BX.

/ New Bx tractors #22  
I noticed the seat belt is part of the seat base and not bolted to the tractor itself. IDK if that was the case with models after the BX22 and BX23 but both of ours are bolted to the chassis.

On my BX25 it's attached to the swivel seat.

/ New Bx tractors #23  
They may have to do something to counter JD's new attachment systems for mower and FEL.

What is wrong with the way the loader currently comes off the BX?

/ New Bx tractors #24  
Just went on the Kubota site; the "Build Your Own" option now has the 70 and D series posted.

/ New Bx tractors #25  
IMG_1329.JPG
Nothing is wrong with the current set up on the loader. Comes off and on easy enough for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 125
   / New Bx tractors #26  

View attachment 299702
Nothing is wrong with the current set up on the loader. Comes off and on easy enough for me.

I believe on the new setup the loader still goes on/off in the same manner. The difference is in the end of the loader arms, you can quick attach different implement directly onto the loader arms.

/ New Bx tractors #27  
The few pictures of the snow blade I've seen, I haven't spotted any hydraulic angle. Really???

Nor have I but I would think that you could use the same hydro setup with power angle on the new quick hitch.

/ New Bx tractors #28  
I believe on the new setup the loader still goes on/off in the same manner. The difference is in the end of the loader arms, you can quick attach different implement directly onto the loader arms.

I think with the Kubota BX you have to remove 2 pins and on the JD 1 series you flip a latch, either is easy enough.

/ New Bx tractors #29  
I think with the Kubota BX you have to remove 2 pins and on the JD 1 series you flip a latch, either is easy enough.

What I meant is on the Kubota BX the new and old loader arms attach the same way (the 2 pins), on the new 70 / D series, also from the bucket with the new quick hitch. I wasn't comparing the JD, sorry about the confusion.

/ New Bx tractors #30  
What I meant is on the Kubota BX the new and old loader arms attach the same way (the 2 pins), on the new 70 / D series, also from the bucket with the new quick hitch. I wasn't comparing the JD, sorry about the confusion.

I understood what you were saying I was just saying they both attach easily.