New Bx tractors

/ New Bx tractors #41  
Are you talking about a hair pin clip? My 4240 has one each stabilzer to lock the pin in. I don't use them.

Yes exactly im sure i could manage to loose the stabilizer pin with out a positive locking feature. Ive lost the clips on the lower links to the plow in the middle of plowing.

Dave

/ New Bx tractors #42  
Yes exactly im sure i could manage to loose the stabilizer pin with out a positive locking feature. Ive lost the clips on the lower links to the plow in the middle of plowing.

Dave

Does your pin have a chain on it?

/ New Bx tractors #44  
I didn't like the loader usage part on the video either. Use the Kubota to break up the ground, then the Deere comes in and scoops it up. And you could tell the operator was purposely operating the loader incorrectly on the Kubota.
The entire video seemed hinky.

/ New Bx tractors #45  
I went to Kubota and did a build your own. It looks like the quick attach and a set of forks with the frame would add about $1200 to the price. The snow blade was about $1300. With that stuff added, plus the loader, quick attach, forks and frame, and the snow blade, with a 60" mower and turf tires, it was a hair over 20k. I'm not sure what I paid for my BX2350, but they haven't gotten any cheaper. I don't know what kind of discounts you can get.