Kubota L 3350 won't budge

/ Kubota L 3350 won't budge #1  

mickeynsac

Tractor
L3350 Kubota
We have a Kubota L 3350 that has been sitting for 6 months. Finaaly got it to run, raise & lower bucket, PTO bush hog fine but we can't get it to move forward or back. It has a forward / reverse shifter on column but does not seem to make a difference.
HELP we have 24 acres to mow and very desperate.

/ Kubota L 3350 won't budge #2  
My Kubota L4330 GST came to a stop once while bush hogging and would go no further. I think the motor still ran but not sure. Turns out something I drove over disconnected a wiring harness connector under the tractor-maybe toward the rear of the tractor. Snapped it back together and it was fixed. Also, it showed an error report on the dashboard display.

/ Kubota L 3350 won't budge #3  
We have a Kubota L 3350 that has been sitting for 6 months. Finaaly got it to run, raise & lower bucket, PTO bush hog fine but we can't get it to move forward or back. It has a forward / reverse shifter on column but does not seem to make a difference.
HELP we have 24 acres to mow and very desperate.

I have an L3450 with the shuttle shift that might be similar. Check the levers on the left fender, that is one for HI/LOW range with a neutral and one for 2 Wheel/ $ Wheel driver again with a neutral. - So there are three ways to put the tractor into neutral.

carl

/ Kubota L 3350 won't budge
OK it was the 2 speed selector left of seat. Thanks for the tip!
Got the tractor to move but has no power. When I let out the clutch it will go for about twenty feet and then starts to die. I stop let RPMs rev up , let out the clutch and it dies.
We have cleaned tank, fuel lines, installed new filter and replaced transfer pump.

I have an L3450 with the shuttle shift that might be similar. Check the levers on the left fender, that is one for HI/LOW range with a neutral and one for 2 Wheel/ $ Wheel driver again with a neutral. - So there are three ways to put the tractor into neutral.

carl

/ Kubota L 3350 won't budge #5  
I have the L3450 also. Sounds like you need to bleed the injectors - over and over again, then some more. Changing fuel filters is **** on getting air in the system.