b7100 bucket attach brackets

/ b7100 bucket attach brackets #1  

JPRambo

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota Bx23S, b6100
I had this on the attachments forum and did not get any measurements could someone help me out?

I am building a new attachment for my kubota B7100. what I need is the measurements for the loader arms and hydroulic rams at the loader bucket. I would measure mine but I am in florida and the tractor is in Georgia (650 miles) anyone have the ability to measure theirs for me??? THANKS in advance. Jaime

added picture of tractor. I was told it came with the tractor from the original owner

Attachments

• tractor3.jpg
    tractor3.jpg
    829.6 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
   / b7100 bucket attach brackets
I added a picture of my tractor

/ b7100 bucket attach brackets #4  
That's a different loader than mine. Maybe someone else will recognize it and be able to help you out.

/ b7100 bucket attach brackets #5  
Doesn't look like a kubota loader to me. I think the 1630 is the standard for these little guys, that's what I have.

What part makes it look not like a kubota loader? If this was installed at the dealer when new it would be close to 45 years old. Some of the picture I looked at for a b1630 loader look just like this one. I have no idea what model it is. But I guess I will have to wait till I drive 650 miles to take a closer look and take measurements myself. Thanks

/ b7100 bucket attach brackets #7  
   / b7100 bucket attach brackets #9  
Could be but there doesn't seem to be many bouncing around on this site. Not enough to trust the measurements.

Thanks for the link to that thread. I did some searching but I get I did not do a thorough job. I have resigned myself to making room for the generator and my small 120 volt mig to weld on the brackets when I get there. Again thanks for everything to everyone. Jaime