Rear work lights

/ Rear work lights #1  

Garrabo

Banned
Tractor
3120,X-575,BX1830,BX22
I would really dig having a pair of l.e.d or hylogen work lamps mounted on the BX22 for after hours backhoe
work, does anyone know if the tractor can be fitted with
something like this, Or what is involved with doing it.
thanks

/ Rear work lights #2  
Here's what I did on my b7500.

Attachments

• 294929-trctrlightlr.jpg
    294929-trctrlightlr.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 446
   / Rear work lights #3  
And my solution...(see attachment)

Attachments

• 295526-k-lights.jpg
    295526-k-lights.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 413
   / Rear work lights #4  
Hey Chris did you drill through your rops to mount the lights ?
It looks like a very clean instillation.the lights work foreward when the rops is raised and in reverse when the rops is lowered. Good idea. Doesn't it weaken the rops by drilling through it ? At least that is what the manual of my bx22 tells me. thanks for posting the picture I also would like lights on top of my rops the headlights don't work well when operating the loader. Did you need the high capasity generator to run the lights ? David.

/ Rear work lights
where did you pull the power from

/ Rear work lights #6  
There is auxiliary power right down under your seat...it's there for the factory aux lighting kit. However, you'll need to rig up your own switch for the lights when you install them.

Attachments

• 296247-k-switch.jpg
    296247-k-switch.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 228
   / Rear work lights #7  
Here's a pic of the power source...

Attachments

• 296251-Dc35.jpg
    296251-Dc35.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 304
   / Rear work lights #8  
One small recommendation- hang your work lights from under the top of the ROPS. That way, you don't bash them around as much when you drive under trees. Mine on top take a lot of abuse. I am going to change mine around when I get a chance.
Good luck.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey Chris did you drill through your rops to mount the lights ?
It looks like a very clean instillation.the lights work foreward when the rops is raised and in reverse when the rops is lowered. Good idea. Doesn't it weaken the rops by drilling through it ? At least that is what the manual of my bx22 tells me. thanks for posting the picture I also would like lights on top of my rops the headlights don't work well when operating the loader. Did you need the high capasity generator to run the lights ? David. )</font>