BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #2  
I had to adjust the PTO lever switch. It was not making the appropriate contact. No issues after that.

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #3  
Can you not flip the seat forward when running the PTO ?

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #4  
I mentioned in another thread that I used a wire tie to hold the safety switch lever down so that the machine thought I was still in the seat. Before that when I was driving across bumpy ground the engine would cut in and out as the seat went up and down. Now I don't have that problem!

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #5  
I suggest you read your BX25 manual to find the "Off Seat PTO" procedure, if there is one.
You may not find a procedure, since some CUTs don't have off seat PTO capability. If that's the case, put a weight on the seat (bag of sand or something of that nature).

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #6  
there is a prodedure in the manual, put the seat in the backhoe position

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #7  
You should also put the tractor in neutral with the parking brake on. (My B3030 requires this for operating the "standing PTO"--look for this term in your owner's manual.)

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #8  
there is a prodedure in the manual, put the seat in the backhoe position

Yes, this is the procedure in the manual, but I find that you can just pop the seat up without having to actually rotate it into the rear/BH position. Just a little quicker to put back into the normal position when you want/need to reposition the machine.

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #9  
I use a chipper on my BX. When starting the chipper PTO from off the seat, put the seat leaning forward on the steering wheel. it will make a different switch allowing the tractor to operate and not stall out.

/ BX25 With Chipper attached to PTO #10  
Lock the parking brake then on the bx 24/25 just lift seat up into the "swivel position" and off the safety switches before starting up tractor. No need to swivel seat around, just up. This will allow you to know if your HST pedal is centered if it starts up fine. I prefer to leave the seat the way it is not swiveling around to BH because it would let me have another safety option to shutoff the tractor in a hurry. I can just push seat down and it will go on the interlock shutting off the tractor if I cant reach the key.