L48 3pt linkage

/ L48 3pt linkage #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
Does anyone know what L model or Grand L model would have the same 3pt hitch
linkage as an L48? :confused3:

/ L48 3pt linkage #2  
I don't directly know the answer to your question, but I downloaded the 3-pt drawings from Messicks.com. With the P/N's in hand you can check the other L-models to see what works. Good luck!

View attachment 3-POINT LINKAGE_DRAWBAR_HITCH.pdf

/ L48 3pt linkage
Thanks, I ended up just getting the info off of the Kubota website. The only match up is an L4300. :(

/ L48 3pt linkage #4  
If you need to buy new check wholegoods price versus buying all the pieces individually. Wholegoods is typically through sales versus buying as parts... At least it use to be like this.

/ L48 3pt linkage
If you need to buy new check wholegoods price versus buying all the pieces individually. Wholegoods is typically through sales versus buying as parts... At least it use to be like this.
Actually just checking to see if I already had the measurements to build a hydraulic side link for a customer. Not looking to purchase anything.

Thanks though. ;)

/ L48 3pt linkage #6  
I doubt the 4300 would match up. I have 2 L48s, the linkage uses a clevis pin to mount to the frame, which a 4300 does not have. Also, the arms are very thick, thicker than what I would expect on a non-industrial tractor. The hitch kits is ridiculously expensive if you have to buy after the fact. Good luck.

/ L48 3pt linkage
I doubt the 4300 would match up. I have 2 L48s, the linkage uses a clevis pin to mount to the frame, which a 4300 does not have. Also, the arms are very thick, thicker than what I would expect on a non-industrial tractor. The hitch kits is ridiculously expensive if you have to buy after the fact. Good luck.

Not that it has ended up mattering, but according to Kubota, they use the same side link, part #32771-71540. That fits an L4300DT, an L4300F and an L48. That is straight off of the Kubota website. ;)