Oil & Fuel Where to buy Oil and Hydraulic Filters at a discount

/ Where to buy Oil and Hydraulic Filters at a discount #91  
moship, thanks! have looked everywhere to find my filters at less than Kubota prices and more. available...will double check, but looks like those are right numbers

/ Where to buy Oil and Hydraulic Filters at a discount #92  
Texasjohn,

Your welcome!

Link to Baldwin Filters: Baldwin Filters | Home Look under E-Catalog option depending how you want to search.

Just a note... I often use Keller Kubota to look up the p/n's and then cross reference them with any of the major filter manufactures. Wix, Baldwin, etc...

/ Where to buy Oil and Hydraulic Filters at a discount #93  
yep, you had proper filter numbers... and I have found a Baldwin dealer very near my son's house, thus easy access

again, thanks:thumbsup::cool2:

/ Where to buy Oil and Hydraulic Filters at a discount #94  
Another link that I found yesterday while trying to cross reference an Altec bucket truck hydraulic oil filter to something more easily attainable: filters catalog, filter cross reference, fuel filter, oil filter, diesel fuel filter, fuel filter cross reference
I don't think they're a domestic outfit as far as trying to purchase from them, but it's an excellent cross reference place. You can select pulldown menus for manufacturer, OEM part number or Donaldson part number searches.
In the meantime, I'm still shopping for a source for an ISO 22, non conductive hydraulic oil source like I mentioned in another thread.

/ Where to buy Oil and Hydraulic Filters at a discount #95  
I ordered my filters through Grainger - a Baldwin dealer and TSC $35 hydra-oil. Changing the oil out and both hydraulic filters eliminated a pump squealing noise the HST developed in the last few months. Sounds and works a lot better and pushes larger piles of snow while in the same engine-rpm range!