L3800 rear remotes - dealer installation ? pictures?

/ L3800 rear remotes - dealer installation ? pictures? #11  
Thank you so much for the guidance.

Chilly807, the pictures are very helpful. How do you handle the remote / hydraulics if you remote the loaded?

Not sure what you're asking.. can you clarify?

Sean

/ L3800 rear remotes - dealer installation ? pictures? #12  
Heres how my L3200 came from the dealer. Two remotes, one with float. (I assume these are the Kubota remotes)
They are definitely not as polished an install as the ones on the Grand L series, but are functional. They are on a sturdy bracket bolted low on the ROPS.

Attachments

• remotes-side.jpg
    remotes-side.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 622
  • remotes-rear.jpg
    remotes-rear.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 708
  • remotes-front.jpg
    remotes-front.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 743
   / L3800 rear remotes - dealer installation ? pictures? #14  
this is how mine came.... the male fittings on the tractor and blocking the light?

I modified it to look like this and switched the couplers around(it came with both)
This is the factory kit with the handle down near the 3ph lever. The remote lever is a bit wobbly but dealer says thats how it is. I am putting the float valve on myself when I get the time. The plate where the levers go has slots for three remote levers and looks clean

/ L3800 rear remotes - dealer installation ? pictures? #15  
The grands have a much nicer coupler and handle setup. I wished Id have pieced together my own setup with the grand L couplers. Not sure but lemontwists' doesn't look kubota factory to me. My dealer had a bunch with remotes and none looked like that. They all had the valves neatly tucked under the seat area with the levers coming up through a Kubota plate between the seat and fender, out of the way

/ L3800 rear remotes - dealer installation ? pictures? #16  
Steve in MT did a really slick install on his L3400 recently, one of the best I've seen. It should work for the L3800 as well.

Sean