Quick connect.

/ Quick connect. #1  

idaho181

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4600 HST, 1963 D-4 Dozer
I have a new L4600 HST. I was told by a neighbor that there is a quick disconnect set up for the Kubota 3 pt that makes it easier for one guy with bum knees to attach implements. I thought I saw some input here on that subject but can't find it on the web pages displayed. I was wondering as to cost and ease of use.

Appreciate it....Mike

/ Quick connect. #2  
Do a search using the terms Pats Quick Hitch and Quick Hich. Then prepare to read for a while. I have a L4400HST and I use a Harbor Feight quick hitch, the draw back is your equipment needs to be quick hitch compatable or you will need to make it fit the quick hitch.

/ Quick connect.
I looked at Pats Quick Hitch. I didn't see where the Dogbone connected at on the mower he was using. Is it used ?

/ Quick connect. #4  
I assume by dogbone you mean the top link. The top link is used as usual with the pats quick hitch(sometimes a longer one is needed though).

/ Quick connect. #5  
I've had Pats and two different ones I've bought from ebay for under $100. Sold/traded my Pats and have kept the cheaper ebay ones. Can't use my tiller with the quick hitches since they add a few inches to the length of the arms which is just enough to make the shaft on the tiller to short.
quick hitch in Agriculture & Forestry | eBay

/ Quick connect. #6  
   / Quick connect.
Thanks TripleR
Already have the Land Pride 72 in mower and the Road Grader. Haven't been able to use them as of yet. Waiting for snow to leave. I think it will be better to use the LP Quick Hitch with my Kubota if they are priced reasonable. Guess I will give the dealer a call on Monday.

Thanks

Many of the farmers in my area use the quick hitch on their John Deeres, but you would need something different like this I believe if you want to hook up your side links and top link. Other brands are available, I am just not familiar with them.

QH20 Series Quick-Hitches | Land Pride

QH15 Series Quick-Hitches | Land Pride

/ Quick connect. #8  
Can't use my tiller with the quick hitches since they add a few inches to the length of the arms which is just enough to make the shaft on the tiller to short.

JOHNTHOMAS
If your tiller has the Italian type dive shaft it's easy enough to lengthen it to accommodate a quick hitch. I've been using a HF QH($79) on my King Kutter ll tiller for years. In fact I need to change the tines on the tiller as the ones that follow tractor tires are worn out.

/ Quick connect. #9  
JOHNTHOMAS
If your tiller has the Italian type dive shaft it's easy enough to lengthen it to accommodate a quick hitch. I've been using a HF QH($79) on my King Kutter ll tiller for years. In fact I need to change the tines on the tiller as the ones that follow tractor tires are worn out.

I have a Kubota tiller and don't know what an Italian type drive shaft is to say I do or don't have it. It just hooks in the pto at one end and the tiller gear box at the other end and slides back and forth in the midle.