Kubota Service bulletin

/ Kubota Service bulletin #1  

JimC

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Does anyone know how or where you can get a copy of a Kubota Service bulletin?
Just for my own information,
I would like to get a copy of the one concerning the steering problems on the BX2200.
PSB-2001-048.

My dealer took my tractor in for this service and I would like to see what all is involved.
It did not seem like there were too many units involved in this area, The lady at the service desk did not have a copy and told me she would get "them" to print one up for her, and the service department would call me when the repairs were completed.
Please email me if you know a source for this service bulletin
jimc

/ Kubota Service bulletin
After reading the service bulletin issued 10/15/2001, I am surprised that Kubota did not issue a recall or at least notify all BX2200 and BX1800 owners that a serious problem exists in their tractors.
If I had not been on a paved road I might not have been aware of the problem until the steering failed completely.
It does not seem to show up while driving slowly in the grass or while pulling implements.
The bulletin test was simple, just turn the steering wheel slowly several turns and see if the wheels turn, if not turn the wheel faster several and see if they turn.
Then there are a couple of other tests to help locate the exact area that has failed
If any of these things happen replace or service the cylinder.
I can think of several places I would not want to be when the steering fails completely.
Check your steering before an accident happens.
jimc

jimc