Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek?

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #1  

rnbrn21

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
Bro-Tek has nothing for sale on Ebay which seems to be their major outlet for sales and no one there has replied to my Emails. Has anyone had any recent contact with them?

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #2  
January 26 was my last contact by email with no issues.

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #3  
Are you using the "Contact Us" on his Bro-Tek web page, or the email ID listed in the ebay store?

I've never tried that ID that I see on ebay. I've only used the contact us on his actual web site, and have always gotten pretty quick response.
http://www.bro-tek.com/

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #4  
I know Richard is a member here, but for the life of me can't think of his user name. Anyone out there remember? Maybe a PM to him would find out what might be up...

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #5  
we had some correspondence a few weeks ago. i've made my purchases through him directly, without ebay, in the past.

<richard@bro-tek.com>

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #7  
I know Richard is a member here, but for the life of me can't think of his user name. Anyone out there remember? Maybe a PM to him would find out what might be up...

All I can remember is that his handle has "bird" in the name; mane some numbers after bird??

/ Does anyone know what is going on with Bro-Tek? #9  
We (Richard & I) traded emails a couple days ago. I usually use <richard@bro-tek.com>