New Bx2670

/ New Bx2670
They delivered it this evening and all I can say is wow it even sounds different !! I put my grill guard on it and waxed the hood but thats all, the seat feels good and the new dash looks awsome in the dark more to come :cool2::drink::cool2:

/ New Bx2670 #33  
Best of luck with new toy

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New Bx2670 #34  
I am looking for a BX2360, can I ask the dealership where you traded?
Well been going back and forth over whether or not to trade in my 2011 Bx 2360 ( 120 hrs ) in on a new Bx 2670 and the dealer made me an offer I just could not walk away from today so I pulled the trigger and I'm going to sign the papers in the morning :D Although I will add another year back on to my payments I upgraded to a 60" deck and a new QA loader.They will have to order it because they don't even have them on their lot yet so also I will be getting the first one they will get.I know the 2360 was all I needed but to have the Big Daddy Latest and greatest I just hope I can sleep 2 nite!!!:cool2::drink::cool2:

/ New Bx2670
Mt Airy Equipment. Tractor has about 125 hrs, all fluids and filters were changed at 45hrs,engine oil was changed again and changed over to t-6 synthetic Rotella at 111 hrs Royal purple in mmm gearbox and Lucas in front axel also just waxed tractor and deck.