landpride snow blower

/ landpride snow blower #1  

tony binkowski

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 b3000
finally got to try my sb1064 and it was awsome!!!!!!!!!!! great design with the large auger paddles and it throws very well even better when the snow is heavy and wet! i have a b3000 delux cab and it has great power to spin the 64inch blower even in 3 foot piles that i make with my snow pusher!!! got video will post when i figure out how??? thx

/ landpride snow blower #2  
If you don't mind me asking - how much did the blower cost?

I've got an old Loftness 54" that just doesn't perform all that well - so I'm contemplating going with a new blower, and I'm thinking over what my options are.

/ landpride snow blower
it cost $2200 and i think the quality is great for the money, landpride makes great attachments! let me know what you buy!

/ landpride snow blower #4  
Very nice snow removal weapon you have there.I have the front blower and rear blade but sometimes I think a front blade(or snow pusher!)with a rear blower would be more effective.At least with our mirrors on these cab models we don't have to look back much.
The front blower is great when the Big One hits.Any regrets not getting the front blower?Once again,nice set-up.

/ landpride snow blower #5  
Please post pics if you can't figure out the video. Sounds great.

On the video, a guy here TheRumpledOne knows how to post videos. Look him up.

/ landpride snow blower
wife has video so busy at work forgot her birthday!@#!@ im in the dog house, woff woff

/ landpride snow blower #8  
it cost $2200 and i think the quality is great for the money, landpride makes great attachments! let me know what you buy!

That's a great price for that blower. I would have loved to have gotten that one in orange (been very happy with previous Landpride tiller & rear blade), but pricing I got was at least $600 more than what you got, so I settled for a blower in Kubota Grey. Pretty happy with the Allied blower, but would have liked if the bottom was rounded off to follow the contour of the auger instead of square or it the bottom was cut further forward like on the Landpride. I have to dig out a triangle of packed snow from across the bottom of the blower every outing when I'm done.