Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #11  
That wiring Job looks awful Sorry.

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #12  
Yes I think that would be enough to make sure I have something to show my dealer that it is not installed properly.

I went out to use the tractor this afternoon and now the hydraulic connection at the 3rd function valve under he tractor is leaking badly. A full stream of fluid. Looks like a faulty connection. Looks like the 3rd function installation was a bust for the dealer on this one....

Appreciate your help.

I will take some pictures of the pages later tonight. They should have gave you a copy of the instructions. I got copies of all of my dealer installed options.

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring
That wiring Job looks awful Sorry.

That's what I thought too, just didn't have anything to compare it to, but I was pretty sure it should be run under the tractor and up through the boot.

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #14  
Based upon the quality of the existing work, I would scrupulously inspect any future work perfomed by the same entity prior to signing off on it.

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #15  
Yes I think that would be enough to make sure I have something to show my dealer that it is not installed properly.

I went out to use the tractor this afternoon and now the hydraulic connection at the 3rd function valve under he tractor is leaking badly. A full stream of fluid. Looks like a faulty connection. Looks like the 3rd function installation was a bust for the dealer on this one....

Appreciate your help.

PM sent.

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #16  
Based upon the quality of the existing work, I would scrupulously inspect any future work perfomed by the same entity prior to signing off on it.

That's awful nice of you. I wouldn't let them do any future work at all.

That wire routing is complete crap. The factory kit is PERFECTLY integrated and designed so the wiring is all hidden and protected. That dealer took the stupid easy way out and did a piss-poor job. The only hope is that they adjusted the labor charge accordingly for all of the time they saved by NOT doing the work properly and per the instructions.

ac

Wanted to follow up with some after pictures. My dealer picked up the tractor the next day after it was delivered and basically did a complete "redo" om the 3rd function valve installation.

This is what the 3rd function valve installation should look like....

Attachments

• image-2810085136.jpg
    image-2810085136.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 172
  • image-2754165019.jpg
    image-2754165019.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 139
  • image-2685392359.jpg
    image-2685392359.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 150
  • image-1474043852.jpg
    image-1474043852.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 140
   / Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #18  
Where did the wires go:confused3:

That looks a lot better. I would keep a piece of cardboard under it to be sure it is not leaking.

Where did the wires go:confused3:

That looks a lot better. I would keep a piece of cardboard under it to be sure it is not leaking.

I have been watching it close....so far very clean...I can tell all of the 3rd function hydraulic connections have been replaced and properly seated this time.

/ Grand L loader 3rd Function valve wiring #20  
Much better! :thumbsup: