Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow!

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #1  

sjm1580

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740HST, Takeuchi TL220, Kubota zd221
Should be delivered in the afternoon, which is good because I have quite a bit of dirt to move. Purchased with R4 tires, LA504 loader and a bh77 backhoe with thumb. The dealer won't get the backhoe in for about 2 weeks so they are going to deliver the machine now for me to use and then pick up and install when it comes in.

I had a b3030 a few years ago, and I hope the B3200 performs as well as the B3030 did.

The enjoyment begins tomorrow.

:)

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #2  
Should be delivered in the afternoon, which is good because I have quite a bit of dirt to move. Purchased with R4 tires, LA504 loader and a bh77 backhoe with thumb. The dealer won't get the backhoe in for about 2 weeks so they are going to deliver the machine now for me to use and then pick up and install when it comes in.

I had a b3030 a few years ago, and I hope the B3200 performs as well as the B3030 did.

The enjoyment begins tomorrow.
:)
You will need some ballast in the tires and/or a 3PH attachment for counterweight until you get the back hoe on.

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow!
Great point,

Thanks

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #4  
Make sure you post those pictures or we won't believe you!!;)

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #5  
Congratulations on your new tractor, will be looking forward to the pictures.:thumbsup:

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #7  
That's a very nice tractor, congratulations.

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #8  
Congrats! I have a 2011 B3300SU with FEL, B77 BH & palette forks. My rears are loaded R:'s. You'll love your B3200.

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow!
I know it is on the small size but I was able to pick up a decent 48" boxblade for $150. Rough paint but hardly used....

/ Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow! #10  
Congrats on the new tractor.