Snow Is a 60"wide rear mount PTO SB too big?

/ Is a 60"wide rear mount PTO SB too big? #21  
Well I hate to ruin a good post but When I opened my old Kubota product guide they told me the tractor is 54" wide and The recommended snowblower from Kubota was the BL2660 which is 60" wide. Could you be short of horsepower? That depends on you! That is the good part of a hydro, you can go as slow as you want or as fast!!!!

/ Is a 60"wide rear mount PTO SB too big?
Art-Thanx for your thoughts-60"wide-keep pto rpm up-reduce ground speed-guess that's the most one could expect from a B21 'bota--Regards-Tinman236

/ Is a 60"wide rear mount PTO SB too big?
Moship-Thanx for your comments- my 3pt lift capacity specs 660 lbs--the track specs 41.3"-(that must be ID of rear tires)- most 60" blowers vary in weight depending on material thickness,ect. I do agree that weight is a key factor. Regards-Tinman236

/ Is a 60"wide rear mount PTO SB too big? #25  
I have a L3130 Hydro with a 24 HP PTO rating. My 3-point Land Pride 74" SB runs great on the tractor. In big drifts and very wet snow, I have to slow down a bit, but the snow has never really overworked the tractor. I went with the 74" to avoid having the rear wheels driving over uncut snow.