BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #1  

BX Dan

Tractor
BX2200
I ran across this 2" rear receiver hitch on ebay last night. Heavy duty 3/8" plate that has two nice tie-down points. Found out its made by Tach-N-Go, Loader Buddy, small loader Quick attach and attachments AKA TACH-N-GO. 3-8 plate hitch.jpg3-8 plate hitch 2.jpg3-8 plate measurements.jpg. I was thinking I wouldn't mind just getting the bottom plate for rear tie-down purposes.

List # Kubota BX Rear Receiver Hitch | eBay

A big thank you to all you poster, TBN has been very helpfull to me. Dan.

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #2  
I have an original Tach-n-Go and I am sure the new hitch is just as sturdy and just as reliable.

~Kevin

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH
Kevin I have been eyeing the Tach-n-Go for my BX I'm not interested in buying a new BX. Would you buy it again? I haven't any luck searching posts on it here.

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #4  
You wont go wrong with the Tach-N-Go. I purchased one a year or so ago and have been very happy with mine. Send a PM to MagicHeater he is the owner. Im sure he will help you out in any way possible.

Chris

IMG_5466.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #5  
I just bought a 2660 in November from Barlows and ordered the QC and forks from mytractortools. Very impressed with the quality and ease of installation. I went with his because the forks also work on the rear. I do see where Kubota has released theirs but I haven't seen any pics. I don't regret my purchase. These are first rate.

Thanks

Bob

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #7  
Click on the link in my signature and give Jery a call at 715-445-4997. Many other options also.

Chris

IMG_5480.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #8  
cschulz that is one great looking system. This Jery guy put some real thought into his designs.

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #9  
cschulz that is one great looking system. This Jery guy put some real thought into his designs.

Take some time and give him a call. Very personable and yes he has really put some thought into his designs. He is very passionate about his products. You can also find some videos on youtube.

Chris

/ BX HEAVY DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH #10  
I agree Jery is very personal and a nice guy to boot. The more important thing is Jery's addons solve problems we didnt know we had.
BTW i love my Tach-n-Go. If I was going to remain on land for my shore tour (navy) i would own all of his tools. My back yard needs help.
Kevin