Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #1  

Mathias NY

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060, Kubota BX 2350, Case DO, Case DC, John Deere B, John Deere H
Has anyone compared these two loaders yet? I would like to know how compatible the quick attach bucket and forks from the LA243A (new model) would be with my LA243 (old model).

The dealer told me the forks simply wouldn't fit, but he would be happy to consider taking my BX2350 in on trade for a new BX2370.

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #2  
they are listed as incompatible, however I believe they will fit, they are just unsupported. The A version is built heavier to accept the front attachments they are working on.

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #3  
I talked to my dealer today about getting a loader for my BX2360.He said there weren't any LA243 loaders available to him but he could get me a LA243A loader for almost the same price.The quick attach is an extra 275 dollars.He was under the impression that it would fit my tractor without any problem.I also need a loader valve and that would have to be one for the 60 series,the 70 series has a different part number.

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #4  
Forgive the newbie question, but is the quick attach you're referring to the Kubota model BX6315? I too have a LA243 loader (BX2350) and am wondering if the BX6315 quick attach fits on the LA243.

Thanks!

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #6  
Forgive the newbie question, but is the quick attach you're referring to the Kubota model BX6315? I too have a LA243 loader (BX2350) and am wondering if the BX6315 quick attach fits on the LA243.

Thanks!

I bought one for my BX25 (vs current BX25D model) and it fits fine. As far as I know, the new FEL quick attach bracket will fit any of the 50, 60 and 70 series BX's. They made some slight modification to the loaders that go on the 70 series to beef them up somehow, though the change seems imperceptible from what I've seen. You could check with your dealer, but I'm 99% certain the quick attach will fit your LA243 loader.

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #7  
I went to the dealer this morning and they would not quote me for the Kubota plow that uses the BX6315 QA for my BX2350. Instead, they quoted another company's QA and plow for $2,000. When I pressed why they wouldn't quote the Kubota, all he would say was the other company's was "better". $500 for the QA and $1700 for the manual plow. $2200 for a manual plow. I didn't even bother to ask what the other company's name was.

/ Loader for BX tractors LA243 vs LA243A #8  
I went to the dealer this morning and they would not quote me for the Kubota plow that uses the BX6315 QA for my BX2350. Instead, they quoted another company's QA and plow for $2,000. When I pressed why they wouldn't quote the Kubota, all he would say was the other company's was "better". $500 for the QA and $1700 for the manual plow. $2200 for a manual plow. I didn't even bother to ask what the other company's name was.

Try another dealer. I bought my FEL QH (and Landpride grapple) from Chappelle tractor in Milford NH so I know they stock the Kubota system. Don't know about the other make, but what's nice about the Kubota system is that it works with the bucket, plow, forks and grapple now. And, I thought BXpanded was going to make some stuff that would work with it in time, like forks or maybe his FEL plow.