Loader New Loader for my BX1800

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #1  

ncviauk

Tractor
BX 18--
I just placed a order for a Frontend loader for my BX1800. Does anyone have any tips. Never had a loader before.

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #2  
The best tip I could give you is this, once you have one you'll wonder how you lived without it, the things you will do and things that you figure out to do with it will be endless, and if you are married don't be surprised if she gets jealous over your new found obsession... ;)

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #3  
Use a ballast on the 3 point hitch when you are operating the loader.

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #4  
Perhaps loaded rear tires for additional ballast? Some Operator's Manuals have subject matter relating to the proper use in operating a FEL. Just a thought.

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #5  
And don't forget "low and slow"! This means don't carry your load any higher than absolutely necessary and drive slowly when carrying a load especially when on uneven ground. The dynamics of a tractor will change quickly when you hang a bunch of weight out in front of it. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #6  
Don't forget to have a hook welded in the center. Slickest thing for moving stuff around!

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #7  
Can't stress enough that you need to keep a loaded bucket down when moving, you don't want to put your BX on its side!

/ New Loader for my BX1800
Thank you all for your helpful comments.

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #9  
Also remember that it swings wide when you turn, making it very easy to do serious damage to whatever is close by (House, Shed, Car, etc.) Even more so when backing up, looking back, not watching the loader bucket.......
Take seriously the warnings about ballast, carry low & slow, etc.

/ New Loader for my BX1800 #10  
Keep rpms down.....like was said before....low and slow