Messicks the only place?

/ Messicks the only place? #1  

psient

Bronze Member
Hi:

I have broken the Hazard Light on my L4400 3 times now. The dealer wants 45 bucks. Messicks is 37 and change (includes 13.50+- shipping). I'm trying to find another discount online parts house closer to me in Southern California. However, my searches are not panning out.

The light parts number is 3C081-75870. Anyone have a connection for this kind of electrical part from Kubota. OEM parts are all I use now.

Thanks,

Psient

Last edited:
   / Messicks the only place? #2  
It looks like your local dealer isn't far off from Messicks price so why not just pay the $8 difference since you are in California, everything is going to be higher there than farther east. Perhaps you need to design some kind of armor around the light so you don't break it again.

/ Messicks the only place? #3  
Hi:

I have broken the Hazard Light on my L4400 3 times now. The dealer wants 45 bucks. Messicks is 37 and change (includes 13.50+- shipping). I'm trying to find another discount online parts house closer to me in Southern California. However, my searches are not panning out.

The light parts number is 3C081-75870. Anyone have a connection for this kind of electrical part from Kubota. OEM parts are all I use now.

Thanks,

Psient

My experience with Messick's is that they are not a discount seller. They simply don't have the outrageous markup from MSRP that some other dealers do. Check around with other Kubota dealers close to you; you might be surprised in the difference in prices on that exact part number.

/ Messicks the only place? #5  
I use them both. Coleman has the cheaper shipping by far, but Messick's has a more comprehensive inventory (it seems anyway.)

/ Messicks the only place? #6  
Check out Tractor Supply if they are in your area. That light is $5.99 at my local TSC! I have broken several, and the TSC item is an exact replacement.

( I just checked, it is up to 6.49 now)

/ Messicks the only place? #7  
Unless your on the road at times, remove them and put em on when needed.

/ Messicks the only place? #8  
You could change over to universal style light like off of a truck to save some $$$$$. Check with Grote or Trucklite.