Kubota Rave!

/ Kubota Rave! #1  

Spikes

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3450
I just wanted to let you guys know my first dealing with Kubota was an extremely good one.

My tractor is an old 1993 model L3450. I bought it recently and it had a ROPS but no seatbelt installed. I called Kubota to ask about a seatbelt assembly on that model as I couldn't even see where it would mount to and saw no marks from one previously being installed.
They assured me one was originally in place and asked me not to operate the machine until I had one. After pricing the item I told the guy I would have to wait to get one, but would. He asked me who my local dealer was.

The gentleman from Kubota called me back the next day and told me I would receive a call from the dealer. I received the call a few days later, the dealer asked me to bring the tractor in and that the seatbelt had arrived. After explaining that I didn't really have the money for it at the moment and hadn't ordered it yet, nor did I have a trailer to transport the tractor, he explained that Kubota took care of the part for me. He then checked with his manager and told me I could just come and get the part to install myself.

Many of you probably don't use the seatbelt, but my question to Kubota arose after I hit a hidden stump with my rear tire while brush hogging and thought I had lived my last day.

Sorry for the long post, but Thank You, Kubota for taking care business.

/ Kubota Rave! #2  
You are not the only one learn seat belt safety the HARD way !

/ Kubota Rave! #3  
This was the first thing that came to my mind. :D

Kubota Rave.jpg

/ Kubota Rave! #5  
I have a Kubota L4400 and my Dealer's service is excellent also. I always put my seatbelt on while on the tractor or while driving our truck. It has become second nature.

/ Kubota Rave! #6  
Thumbs up to Kubota .... I have know 2 people killed in tractor accidents. In both cases a seatbelt would have saved them.

/ Kubota Rave! #7  
That is excellent service, I won't move my truck or tractor without putting on my seatbelt.

/ Kubota Rave!
I'll definitely be wearing the seatbelt. I can't believe I made it over the stump alive. Those who have never experienced that may not know but it is freakin' SCARY when the side of the tractor suddenly heads skyward at about 20 MPH. There isn't enough time to even know what is happening, and the way I figure, the ROPS would just serve to make sure the skull is fully crushed on landing.

I'm convinced!

/ Kubota Rave! #9  
That sounds like a good deal. I always wear my seat belt.

/ Kubota Rave!
That IS excellent service. That is also the reason Kubota has me as a customer for life (unlike Harley Davidson - who I have spent over 60 thousand dollars with since 2008 and they could care less.) I didn't spend ONE FRESH DOLLAR with Kubota and they took care of business. It might have been kindness or lawyers but they did the right thing. Period.