kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL?

/ kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL? #1  

allen in texas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L 5740, loaded R1's w/640 lbs cast weight, 854 loader
I have an 854 on an L5740.
Wonder what the loader weighs, of course just the part you remove, not the entire frame and stuff.

I have a scale nearby. I may just load up one afternoon and go weigh a bunch of stuff. :)
Cute gal works there so it would be a nice diversion from the everyday... :D

(and if I want my wife to know I said that I will tell her.)

/ kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL? #2  
Do you have a link to the other thread? I always enjoy a cute gal thread. :)

/ kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL? #4  
I have a Kubota L4400 and the Operator's manual only gives the loader weight and the bucket weight. Best wishes.

/ kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL? #5  
I have an 854 on an L5740.
Wonder what the loader weighs, of course just the part you remove, not the entire frame and stuff.

I have a scale nearby. I may just load up one afternoon and go weigh a bunch of stuff. :)
Cute gal works there so it would be a nice diversion from the everyday... :D

(and if I want my wife to know I said that I will tell her.)

The Canadian Kubota website has more complete specs than the US website for some reason. It lists the LA 854 loader mechanism at 1300 lbs. and the standard bucket at an additional 322 lbs, or about 1600 for the whole thing. Just guessing that the mounting brackets, etc., that stay on the tractor are 500-600, and the removable part is probably around 1000-1100 lbs.

Products: LA854 Kubota Canada Ltd.

Would be very interested in what a trip to the scale reveals... about the tractor, that is.

/ kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL? #6  
I'm fairly certain the weight Kubota gives in the manual is for the entire loader minus the bucket (sub-frame, loader masts, boom, etc). The bucket weight is also give.

/ kinda in response to another thread...has anyone ever weighed their FEL? #7  
The oweners manual tells you what the loader weighs, bucket and SSQA. IIRC the whole combo is 1500lb.