M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat?

/ M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat?
It says not to use two hydraulic controls at the same time in my loaders owners manual

/ M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat? #82  
I've been around tractor hyd's for nearly 50 yrs and giving a choice of doing something that's stated in the operators manual "not to do" I'd definitely pick operating 2 hyd controls simultaneously over installing/using duals. On operating 2 hyd functions simultaneously the hyd oil is just going to take the path of least resistance which I can't envision hurting anything but maybe slowing down the cylinders cycle time.

/ M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat? #83  
I saw that in my manual too about running 2 functions at once. I have ran all 3 functions at once with my grapple:shocked:

I have no idea why you are so scared of me using duals on a cast iron wheel that were built for that very reason, it's not like I am making a living bush hogging with it, but I told my local dealer's what I was wanting to do with a tractor and they both recommended the 7040 and they ordered the duals. If it was a problem I think they would have told me so they wouldn't have to warranty it. I've been around tractors with duals all of my life and do not ever know of any with issues, large or small tractors.

/ M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat? #85  
I have no idea why you are so scared of me using duals on a cast iron wheel that were built for that very reason,

I guess your dealer hasn't read the bottom LH corner of page #46 of a M7040 operators manual that states "dual tires are not approved"!!!! I'm not scared if you break something from running duals it's your problem not MINE. All the years that I worked for a tractor dealer I was under the impression that cast iron wheels were for extra weight.

Yep your right, I guess he is the stupid one since he OWNS the dealership and has 5-6 men working for him. They are extra weight but they are the best wheel for dual setup's, I'm done.....

/ M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat? #87  
ROFLMAO your local dealer must think he's more intelligent than Kubota engineers!

/ M7040 "hissing" noise from under seat? #88  
I think the main reason for Kubota not recommending the use of duals has to do with axle strengths. Rims are secondary. Duals place a lot of strain on axles. Both vertical and side thrust. You may get away with it for many hours but the axles will eventually fail. My personal observation of Kubota axles are that they are plenty light compared to tractors that they do put duals on.:tractor: