Soundproofing the B3030 Cab and found something interesting

/ Soundproofing the B3030 Cab and found something interesting #111  
Yes and folks have installed the SSQA adapter on a number of other B models.

Sorry, but what is the SSQA adapter? I am sure the QA stands for quick attach, but the SS.........?

/ Soundproofing the B3030 Cab and found something interesting #112  
SS=Skid Steer

/ Soundproofing the B3030 Cab and found something interesting #113  
WaxMan, not to hijack your thread but wanted to help Kubotafan and RFB here with some pics of my quick attach bucket. Here is what I have on my B3030 with the 403 loader. The original rear attachment points were cut off of the bucket and a quick attach plate was welded into place. An ATI skid steer style adaptor was then attached to the loader arms to make attaching and detaching my snowplow, bucket, and forks an effortless chore that literally takes 'seconds' to do. In the second picture you can barely see the ATI decal on the adaptor. Hope this helps Kubotafan and RFB. Any questions fire away. Stanley

Attachments

• 100_2278.jpg
    100_2278.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_1427.jpg
    100_1427.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 163
   / Soundproofing the B3030 Cab and found something interesting #114  
Srs,

How difficult was it to remove the existing bucket brackets?

/ Soundproofing the B3030 Cab and found something interesting #115  
Srs,

How difficult was it to remove the existing bucket brackets?

I did not remove the existing brackets. When I purchased the tractor from Messicks and ordered the quick attach feature their shop cut it off the bucket then welded the new quick attach to it. Others here have cut theirs off using (I believe) a plasma cutter, torch, and cutting/grinding wheel. If I had to do it over again I would cut the old brackets off myself. A bit of work but doable. Stanley