Insurance PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #11  
Hey Jeff,

You will get a notice of cancellation (which includes a quote for a new policy) 45 days prior to when your loan is scheduled to pay off. We need to create a new policy just for you since KCC will no longer be the loss payee (you have paid off the loan). The notice will give you a quote for a 12 month policy so you can call us, go on-line, or email us a payment to continue coverage.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Brian Carter

Hi Brian
I just passed that 45 day to payoff mark last Monday still haven't seen anything in the mail to renew the insurance.
Jeff

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #12  
I just took the policy with my new bx2370. It was cheaper than a rider on my home owners which was nice. Price was about 750 for the full 5 years premium compared to my home owners which was a about 225 a year with good coverage limits (rollover, trailering, working off my property). My dealer says it's awesome coverage and they are always willing to pay claims and provide for their customers so that's awesome. My question is similar to another I saw about continuing after it's paid off. Will the new policy in 5 years be more, less, or about the same in cost and coverage limits as the dealer sold policy? Not looking for an exact quote as I know things change in the course of five years, I'm just wondering if the dealer policies are discounted on price or pumped up on coverage as opposed to individual owner policies? thanks!

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
Hey chucky79...

Yes. There is an annual policy that is available after you payoff your account. There is a slight difference in rate for the annual policy simply because our loss ratio is a lot higher on a 12 month policy versus multiyear policy (less opportunity to earn premium). Based on your current 5 year policy being around $750, I guess an annual policy (as of right now) would be about $40 higher ($180 vs $140 but still less than you homeowner policy and better coverage). That's assuming you want to insure it at the same equipment value as it is right now.

Hope this helps!

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #14  
great news! My dealer said he thought it could be continued after pay off. Of course ive got 5 years till I have to worry about it but im glad it wont be an issue later.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #15  
Do claims have to go thru the dealer? What is the deductible on these policies?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
The repairs will need to be made by an authorized dealer which is usually a Kubota dealer with Kubota parts. You (person that owns the equipment) will need to call us at 800-348-5802 ext 1 to submit a claim. At that point, the claim rep will contact the Kubota dealer where the equipment is located and handle everything else. The check is paid to the dealer and all you have to do is endorse the check (so you can be sure the equipment was repaired to your satisfaction) and pay the $250 deductible to the dealer.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #17  
Bought a F2680e ser#10060 on 6-13-08. I need some insurance on it. Price $8000/$9000 value policy please. Have requested a $10,000 Marine policy price from my local Ky Farm Bureau agent that has all my other insurance so sharpen your pencil.:) I can cover part of the lose if it gets destroyed or stolen but would like/need some insurance if totally lost to help cover total lose. Thanks, John Thomas

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #18  
Could you define what you cover? I've seen some threads that appear to give the impression it can be an alternative to an extended warranty. Does it cover such things as transmission damage from overheating? Can you give some examples of coverages?
How many insurance companies do you really have to choose from? The answer depends on how much protection you want for your equipment and how much hassle you are willing to go through to get it. KTAC Insurance Agency offers Kubota endorsed property damage insurance so you know you are getting superior protection for your equipment and exceptional service to keep you a Kubota Customer. Choose to include insurance through KTAC in your new retail installment contract by talking with an authorized Kubota Dealer. You can purchase an annual policy for equipment you already have financed or own outright by talking with a KTAC Customer Service Rep (800-348-5802 ext 3) or requesting a quote online. Either way, we have a policy available in all 50 states that will give you peace of mind at a competitive price!

Have you filed a claim with KTAC? If so, how did we do?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #19  
I found your website and it has the Coverage Inclusions and Exclusions, which answered my question. http://www.ktacinsuranceagency.com/
Could you define what you cover? I've seen some threads that appear to give the impression it can be an alternative to an extended warranty. Does it cover such things as transmission damage from overheating? Can you give some examples of coverages?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #20  
Looks like KTAC on vacation or off line or not giving quotes. Hope they are still in business.