Insurance PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
:laughing: Yes, JohnThomas. By the stack of work sitting on my desk, it is safe to say KTAC isn't going anywhere. :shocked:

I was on a business trip and then vacation with the family so keeping up with normal work was hard enough. I keep up with you guys on TBN for the fun of it (I feel it is important to have an open line of communication even if it is slow at times).

Here is your quote: For a $9k policy, your annual premium would be $140. If you want an official (paper copy) quote, give us a call at 800-348-5802 ext 3 (sales) or go on-line at ktacinsuranceagency.com. Hopefully we are better or at least close enough to the quote you get from your other provider!

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #22  
:laughing: Yes, JohnThomas. By the stack of work sitting on my desk, it is safe to say KTAC isn't going anywhere. :shocked:

I was on a business trip and then vacation with the family so keeping up with normal work was hard enough. I keep up with you guys on TBN for the fun of it (I feel it is important to have an open line of communication even if it is slow at times).

Here is your quote: For a $9k policy, your annual premium would be $140. If you want an official (paper copy) quote, give us a call at 800-348-5802 ext 3 (sales) or go on-line at ktacinsuranceagency.com. Hopefully we are better or at least close enough to the quote you get from your other provider!

Glad your still in business. I to have been busy and then vacation. Local agent wants serial number which I will give them today to get their quote and let you know. Thanks. If I dropped to $6000 to do some degree of self insuring how much?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #23  
Glad your still in business. I to have been busy and then vacation. Local agent wants serial number which I will give them today to get their quote and let you know. Thanks. If I dropped to $6000 to do some degree of self insuring how much?

You beat the quotes by a slight margin so let's go forward on the 6. Let me know what to do now to get coverage with detailed info, printed or that I can print, of coverage. Will pay annual premium. Thanks, John

Glad to know! Send me a private email with your phone number and I will have someone call you to take care of it over the phone. Otherwise, you can call us at 800-348-5802 ext 3. All you need is the serial number and credit card information.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #25  
Glad to know! Send me a private email with your phone number and I will have someone call you to take care of it over the phone. Otherwise, you can call us at 800-348-5802 ext 3. All you need is the serial number and credit card information.
Will call.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #26  
I didn't take the time to read the whole thread, so if this has been asked/answered, I do apologize.

Does KTAC cover USED Kubotas?

If so:

a) Up to how many years in service?

b) Up to how many hours?

c) Is a dealer or other inspection required first, or just pics?

Thanks much!

My Hoe

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #27  
WHAAAAAAT!! :thumbdown:

My tractor is going to be paid off in August. The Ohio Indemnity Company sent an "application" quote to continue my 5 years of coverage for DOUBLE the per year price compared to what it was when under payments.

What is up with that? Why nearly double?

I did have one claim over the 5 years but the cost came to much less than the total of the premiums over those years.

I would like to continue KTAC but the cost is now ridiculous. Auto/truck insurance goes down over the years. Home insurance does go up but so does home value with land in general.

I can't imagine what it must be like insuring a used tractor. That is, unless this is how it is calculated.

FYI: Quote # Q136303, Kubota M7040, $34424.08, $537/year

GW... I understand your shock but you are comparing two separate policies - policy included in KCC contracts and those outside of financing (and there was a price increase since 2009). When you include our insurance in your KCC contract, KTAC is getting a 5 year (depending on your contract term) commitment. This means we have more premium to offset losses when compared to an annual policy such as the one you received a quote.

I can go on about explaining the difference ($200) but it really comes down to the actual cost now. $537 to insure $34k worth of equipment for an entire year is still very competitive. It isn't that the cost is too high now but rather we were so cheap 5 years ago. Again, I understand your shock but I am confident you will find our rate is still better than just about every other insurance provider when you compare what/where we cover, the deductible, and the ease of our claim service.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #29  
Sent in for a quote on my 2011 RTV 900, thinking about insurance for it, we'll see how it goes

Happy... You should have a quote in a few minutes.

For coverage on equipment valued at $12,000, the premium is about $188 for the year. To be clear, the cost would be around $150 for the same value if you were financing it. As I stated, the coverage included in KCC financing is a little cheaper because of the multi-year policy versus annual.

Have a great day everyone!