Insurance PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #31  
I just made the early payoff of my L3800 and implements.
I forgot about the included payment of Insurance. A quick call to KTAC and I was all set up again. Made the yearly payment after he copied all the info over.
Easy for me.

Thanks

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #32  
I'm about to be the proud poppa of a lightly used (200hrs) 2003 BX1500. Does KTAC have an age limit on the tractors it covers?

Both my wife and I will be using it, so god knows what can happen, lol.

What sort of an annual premium would we be looking at to cover our "new" tractor with a FEL, 54" MMM, & Back Blade?

Thanks in advance

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
Hey Swedge... Congrats on the new purchase! We will insure your BX just give us a call at 800-348-5802 and select #3 for sales. I can't give you a quote without knowing the value you want to insure but it only takes a few minutes over the phone. We can take a credit card payment and make the policy effective immediately.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #34  
Hey Swedge... Congrats on the new purchase! We will insure your BX just give us a call at 800-348-5802 and select #3 for sales. I can't give you a quote without knowing the value you want to insure but it only takes a few minutes over the phone. We can take a credit card payment and make the policy effective immediately.

Thanks for the info. Just called and picked up a year's worth of insurance for $133 for my "new" used baby. Hope I never need it, but that $133 will let me sleep better at night :)

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
Glad to have you as a Customer! :thumbsup:

(At the very least, make sure your wife is the reason for the insurance claim if you need to file one!)

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #36  
I believe I prepaid for 5 years insurance on the B2620 I bought a few years ago, not 5 years ago, maybe 3. Buying another new Kubota BX25 with 5 year financing and K insurance has been priced on the proposal. Now the question. Do you automatically refund me the prepaid insurance on the B2620 or do I have to contact someone and if so, who and where?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #37  
It is a pity that KTAC only insures Kubotas and not the other tractors that start with 'K'.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #38  
It is a pity that KTAC only insures Kubotas and not the other tractors that start with 'K'.

They insured mine. Maybe because I was a previous KTAC customer?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #39  
They insured mine. Maybe because I was a previous KTAC customer?

I sent then a e-mail asking if they would insure my Kioti and the reply was they only insure Kubota.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #40  
Isn't that a bit discriminatory? Or am I 'pushing it' here?