Insurance PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #61  
Older than Dirt... I replied to your other post. Email me your name/claim information so I can take a look at it (brian.carter@kubota.com). I respect your right to communicate whatever you wish but I will keep my communication between us private.

Thanks,
Brian
Brian, thanks for chiming in here showing you are on it. And I for one, do respect your discretion on dealing with claims. Hope it works out for your client.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #62  
Brian,

My BX 25 is over 4 years old (paid for next Feb) and over 1500 hrs. Just filed my claim for some extensive damage from working the BX heavily in snarly wooded areas. Claim was over $8K. I could not believe the great, fast, no hassle service from KTAC. Best insurance company I have ever dealt with. It is at the dealers being repaired now. When I get it back I will report on how that end worked out.

I will definitely buy the follow on after payoff as I work that animal hard. I would want to keep it insured at replacement value as it ages. The deductible could be higher and negotiable. Can it be purchased on say a 5 year contract with quarterly payments?

I do most of my own maintenance and repair and build/modify implements. My LP tiller and bush hog are potential high cost repairs as well as my JINMA 6" chipper. If I do my own work will you pay for the parts or is part of your program designed to assist your dealer shops? I understand that type rational and can go either way. What documentation do you need to cover all my implements? Next year I may buy a LP grapple if I decide not to make one.

Keep up the good work and you now have a loyal customer. I get excellent shop service from your dealer Jennings Equipment in Puyallup WA.

Ron

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #63  
Brian,

Keep up the good work and you now have a loyal customer. I get excellent shop service from your dealer Jennings Equipment in Puyallup WA.

Ron
Hi Ron, you may have mentioned it before but why do you seem to prefer Jennings vs. Kitsap Tractor that is a fair amount closer? So far I have had great success with them.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #64  
Hi Ron, you may have mentioned it before but why do you seem to prefer Jennings vs. Kitsap Tractor that is a fair amount closer? So far I have had great success with them.

Dragon,

Early on I had a real; problem with their shop. They only had one mechanic and he worked everything from small engines up through their Kubota line. I was not impressed with the mechanical answers I received on a couple minor problems. They tied me up 6 weeks replacing a cylinder in warranty that blew up; right in my peak work time. They had no labor; I took the cylinder to them.

Jennings has several mechanics, a foreman, and a service writer just for tractors. Their small engine shop is totally separate with different mechanics. They also have a person to do prep on new sales so their line mechanics don't contend with that hurry up function. They put me in their service priority system with farmers so I do not have to wait in line behind home owners whose time is not money.

Jennings has three people in their parts department. What takes Kitsap 2-3 weeks Kitsap to get they have in less than a week if it is in stock at their source.

Caveat: The above info is 4 years old; Kitsap may be changed since then. I still play them against Jennings on major sales items just to level the field. So Far Jennings has treated me well on sales of several major items. Service and knowledge is what I demand of a dealer to get my loyalty.

Ron

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
Tractor Seabee... Great to hear you are satisfied with our service. In the event a Kubota customer ever considers purchasing a competitors tractor (I have no idea why that would happen but...), I hope KTAC can be the little bit that sways you stay with Kubota!

As far as the rest of your equipment, we only cover Kubota equipment or the attachments that go with the Kubota tractor/mower (so we can keep our rate down as low as possible). For repairs, we rely on Kubota Dealers to assist us with the repair estimate so we can get the claim paid quicker by not relying on an adjuster to make the time to visit the dealer for inspection (in most cases). So, we require the repairs be done by an authorized repair shop (basically a Kubota Dealer) to ensure there was actual damage in the first place.

Have a great day!

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #66  
I
How many insurance companies do you really have to choose from? The answer depends on how much protection you want for your equipment and how much hassle you are willing to go through to get it. KTAC Insurance Agency offers Kubota endorsed property damage insurance so you know you are getting superior protection for your equipment and exceptional service to keep you a Kubota Customer. Choose to include insurance through KTAC in your new retail installment contract by talking with an authorized Kubota Dealer. You can purchase an annual policy for equipment you already have financed or own outright by talking with a KTAC Customer Service Rep (800-348-5802 ext 3) or requesting a quote online. Either way, we have a policy available in all 50 states that will give you peace of mind at a competitive price!

Have you filed a claim with KTAC? If so, how did we do?

I damaged my B3030 mowing grass and hit a hidden stump it did $4,400.00 of damage to the tractor and mower.
KTAC paid my local Kubota dealer to do the repairs. All I paid was my deductible $250.00
It was fast and painless.
Great insurance for Kubota equipment.
AAAAA+

Last edited:
   / PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #67  
Brian,

Here is my follow up on my BX25 repairs. Jennings did a superb job of diagnostics and determining casualty caused/required repairs. Turned out worse than I thought. KTAC is my saving grace. Without it would have had to limp along with minimal work and take the risk of greater repairs down stream. I normally do not buy extended warranties as they do not cover the casualties we all have potential to encounter if we work our machines as they are intended. But That is not what KTAC is about so I am extremely happy KTAC is a requirement of Kubota financing. When it is paid off you can count on me keeping KTAC.

Jennings is on my favorites list also due to their superb customer service.

Ron