Insurance PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #1  

KTAC

Advertiser
How many insurance companies do you really have to choose from? The answer depends on how much protection you want for your equipment and how much hassle you are willing to go through to get it. KTAC Insurance Agency offers Kubota endorsed property damage insurance so you know you are getting superior protection for your equipment and exceptional service to keep you a Kubota Customer. Choose to include insurance through KTAC in your new retail installment contract by talking with an authorized Kubota Dealer. You can purchase an annual policy for equipment you already have financed or own outright by talking with a KTAC Customer Service Rep (800-348-5802 ext 3) or requesting a quote online. Either way, we have a policy available in all 50 states that will give you peace of mind at a competitive price!

Have you filed a claim with KTAC? If so, how did we do?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency
Good day everyone,

Over the weekend, my 4 year old son showed my wife and I what he learned at school (see video). At first, I was happy to see they are still teaching our kids the meaning of being an American. I later realized that I, myself, have neglected this responsibility so we both learned something last week!

(enjoy) :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/brian.cart...985381251756&set=vb.1797535342&type=2&theater[/VIDEO][/URL]

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #3  
When my 5 year Kubota loan and KTAC policy ends next year will KTAC send me a renewal offer automatically or will I have to remember to call?

Hey Jeff,

You will get a notice of cancellation (which includes a quote for a new policy) 45 days prior to when your loan is scheduled to pay off. We need to create a new policy just for you since KCC will no longer be the loss payee (you have paid off the loan). The notice will give you a quote for a 12 month policy so you can call us, go on-line, or email us a payment to continue coverage.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Brian Carter

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #5  
Do you only insure kubota equipment?

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #6  
Thank you Brian
Hey Jeff,

You will get a notice of cancellation (which includes a quote for a new policy) 45 days prior to when your loan is scheduled to pay off. We need to create a new policy just for you since KCC will no longer be the loss payee (you have paid off the loan). The notice will give you a quote for a 12 month policy so you can call us, go on-line, or email us a payment to continue coverage.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Brian Carter

Do you only insure kubota equipment?

Short answer is yes. However, if you have a Kubota and want to insure it AND some other pieces of equipment we will consider it. We don't insure single pieces of non-Kubota equipment such as large construction equipment, 4 wheelers, and other brands. The reason is we rely on the dealer (which are usually Kubota dealers) to assist us with quick service so we can get claims paid as quick as possible. Keep in mind, our goal is to keep you buying Kubota by providing great service and coverage at a competitive price.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #8  
Short answer is yes. However, if you have a Kubota and want to insure it AND some other pieces of equipment we will consider it. We don't insure single pieces of non-Kubota equipment such as large construction equipment, 4 wheelers, and other brands. The reason is we rely on the dealer (which are usually Kubota dealers) to assist us with quick service so we can get claims paid as quick as possible. Keep in mind, our goal is to keep you buying Kubota by providing great service and coverage at a competitive price.

Thank you for the response. I have heard good things about your company. I am just trying to find a company to insure tractor during transport. It is only a 31 horse compact tractor. My vehicle insurance said anything on a trailer is not covered. I only tow it about once a month but im always afraid something will happen. I will keep searching.

/ PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT - KTAC Insurance Agency #9  
Thank you for the response. I have heard good things about your company. I am just trying to find a company to insure tractor during transport. It is only a 31 horse compact tractor. My vehicle insurance said anything on a trailer is not covered. I only tow it about once a month but im always afraid something will happen. I will keep searching.
Sounds like you need an Inland marine insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia policy

Aaron Z

We cover during transit as well as off your property. Send me an email with what you want to insure and I will try to help you out. Email is bcarter@kubota.com.

Also, thank you for letting me know our company has a positive rating!

Brian Carter
Director, KTAC Insurance Agency