Snow Another Storm

/ Another Storm #1  

sandyc

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 2380
Well according to my wife, my activity last weekend of removing the sub-frame and plow from the Bota , as well as lubing the blower for storage has caused this next storm to form! I told her it meant more seat time and I think she figures that means placing her foot on more of my seat....expecting over a foot tonight thru Wednesday and they are talking about another storm on Friday. Think I am getting tired of winter!! Boat comes out of storage on 4/2 although I may have to shovel it out and use an ice auger to go fishing.

/ Another Storm #2  
I hear you and agree Sandy..just want to get thur mud season. :(

/ Another Storm #3  
We have lots of mud here, we didn't have any snow.

/ Another Storm #4  
I thought we were done as well. 5-9" for me and maybe on Friday. Ice fishing is fun.........

/ Another Storm #6  
We are due to get 8 to 12 tonight. I spent the morning putting the chains and plow back on. This sucks!!! I want to get the Vette back on the road.

/ Another Storm #8  
Mid '70's here in Ms. What is this thing called "snow" you write about? :)

I can remember shoveling something white in May in Burlington, but I try to forget.

/ Another Storm #9  
Getting it hear too, had the backhoe on this weekend and started on spring chores and some digging, now back to the snow removal gear!

/ Another Storm #10  
I hear the Southeast may be looking at a storm coming in Sunday and Monday. That's pretty far off though.