Fuel Line Screw up!

/ Fuel Line Screw up! #1  

arick

Tractor
Kubota M110x
So today while out chisel plowing managed to "rake" up a bunch of vines. I went to back over the vines and the tractor cut off.
Climbed out and heard fuel pouring out from under the tractor. So i dove in the dirt and found out that while backing over the vines
and dirt i managed to rip BOTH male plastic tips that the fuel line goes over off both fuel tanks. I did not have much time to continue
messing with it today. Can anyone with experience with Kubota M110X tractor fuel tanks please tell me if these are infact threaded in,
or are they part of the tank. Thanks!

/ Fuel Line Screw up! #2  
Arick, can't answer your question but sorry to hear about your double misfortune. Welcome to TBN in any case. Hopefully, someone with MX110x knowledge will chime in. Only thing I can think of is to pull up an online parts diagram and see what it shows. Good luck.

/ Fuel Line Screw up! #3  
Yes sorry about your troubles. And Welcome to TBN. The parts diagrams that Chris mentioned are available on the Messick's site. Click the top left box labeled Parts Diagrams. You just select your tractor and what section of it you want to see and almost immediately they send you the parts diagram and list by email. It is a great service.
Good Luck.