RTV 900 radiator

/ RTV 900 radiator #1  

ManyFoldFarm

I have a ~10 year old RTV900W, and my radiator is very rusted and now leaking. I suspect the prior owner ran tap water in it. I'd like to replace it, but the dealer price on the part is really high (>$450). I noticed that it is a Denso part, but the part number is worn away on mine.

Can anyone tell me the Denso part number of the radiator and/or suggest a way to get a less expensive replacement?

/ RTV 900 radiator #3  
I have a ~10 year old RTV900W, and my radiator is very rusted and now leaking. I suspect the prior owner ran tap water in it. I'd like to replace it, but the dealer price on the part is really high (>$450). I noticed that it is a Denso part, but the part number is worn away on mine.

Can anyone tell me the Denso part number of the radiator and/or suggest a way to get a less expensive replacement?
It is going to be expensive to replace regardless of where you get it, BUT, find a radiator repair shop. They can custom make one for you from solid brass core and tank tops for about that price. I had the one on my JD 332 garden tractor custom made for around $300 compared to over 500 from JD and it was plastic tops with aluminum core whereas the radiator guy used all brass.

/ RTV 900 radiator #4  
Ditto on using a radiator repair shop. We've had one of the larger shops in Phoenix rebuild a couple for us using a larger core in place of the original. Cost less that the OEM.