biased video?

/ biased video? #2  
I think it would be more of a challenge to find a non biased video from an advertiser.

Isn't that what they get paid for in making the ads?

/ biased video? #3  
Marketing is biased by its very nature. Biased is one thing fabrications are another (not implying there are fabrications in the video). One shouldn't make purchasing decisions on marketing info but rather on specs and personal investigation, especially on something like a tractor.

/ biased video? #4  
I like the part where he said the major components on the JD were made by JD for JD and then goes on to say the major components on the Kubota are made in Japan. It would have been nice if would have said the JD's engine was made in Mexico and the transmission in China. I'd prefer Japan over China and Mexico like JD's smaller tractors.

As you can see by my signature my wife buys what suits her needs and not by what color it is. Frankly I wanted her to get another Kubota but it's not my operation, it's her's and our sons.

/ biased video? #5  
A marketing/advertising agency that doesn't bias their ads in favor of their intended clients aren't doing their jobs. Simple as that.

Joe

/ biased video? #6  
The only way to defend an overrated/overpriced product is to bash the competition

/ biased video? #7  
I understand that they have to play up their equipment over everyone else's that just the way advertising is and always has been.

/ biased video? #8  
If you can't take a joke.......then don't watch company produced advertising.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Anyone expect any company to highlight their weak areas and highlight their competitions strengths?:confused3:

/ biased video? #9  
I certainly don't know enough about it but, if there is something not factual in the video and it is official JD we can probably start a class action lawsuit. There are plenty of bored lawyers out there I am sure would be willing to take the case. Maybe we could all get free tractors out of it?

I am sure /pine would even take an overrated tractor for free.

If it is all factual then they call that plain old advertising.

/ biased video? #10  
I am sure /pine would even take an overrated tractor for free.

Heck yeah...if they came from the producer of the video they should all come with manure spreaders...:D