New Woods 3584 Blade

/ New Woods 3584 Blade #1  

Buppies

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 EX mark 60 in 29 hp Toro 60inch Z Master 21 inch walk behind Polaris 900 hunter edition 30in toro walk behind
New LandPride 3584

Got a new blade for tractor along with top n tilt. The blade has hydro angling to make job easier and now have 6 inches of new powder to go try it out . Will update after use today:D

Last edited:
   / New Woods 3584 Blade #2  
3584 is that not a Land Pride blade??
Not seen Woods using that numbering system... Post some pictures if you can. With all the hydraulic assists you have, it should be a handy Pleasure to operate. KennyV

/ New Woods 3584 Blade
You are correct don't know why I said that. Thanks for correcting my mistake

/ New Woods 3584 Blade #4  
That's a great blade! Good choice, what are you gonna use it for besides snow?

Got any pics?

/ New Woods 3584 Blade #5  
That sure is a nice blade.:thumbsup:

/ New Woods 3584 Blade
Piston blade primarily used to clear snow off of driveway which is almost 2000 ft long with three parking areas. There is also about 900 ft of ditch line to keep open. The angling by remote is really nice especially when windy and cold. Thanks TripleR

/ New Woods 3584 Blade
Temp warmed up and melted most areas before I could get to them. The metal building where the tractor lives had about 2.5 ft in front of the doors so got to use new blade for that and the angling worked wonderfully. Snowing again now maybe this time enough will be left to give this new implement a good workout