BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,022  
Looks like he deleted the information kiotiken, good point you made. Maybe you should delete yours as well and not give out any ideas, he was only trying to help and so are you:thumbsup:

Don't you guys worry Paul is reading these posts, are you kidding, believe me he's reading them. everything that has to be said has been said.
The best thing we can do is 50 pages of the thumbs up, he'll get the message loud and clear. :thumbsup:

Its simple, If you enjoyed 4shorts (Paul's) thread just leave a :thumbsup: You don't have to say anything, unless you want to, just like the next post. Go advance just hit thumbs up.
Lets see how many different people we can get. Lets show him we appreciated his work. This is my last pep talk it's up to you guys now.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,023  
:thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,025  
Thumbsup! (Had to type it, can't find the right button on my iPhone)

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,026  
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I've been off this site for a while, I just use my Kubota for snow removal only, yes I wax the L-4330 too! In fact Paul has helped me on soooo many mods , Hope he comes back soon! If you reading this Paul, its Philip from New Hampshire! The one with the Whelen Airhorn! You remember that vid!(ha ha ha) You are missed!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,029  
Thumbs Up too! Couldn't locate the icon on my Mac!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,030  
Thumbs Up too! Couldn't locate the icon on my Mac!
Stan try it again, just go right to Go advance then hit the thumbs up guy:thumbsup: