BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
#1,121  
Did I miss the thread where mods on the zero turn were posted? I noticed the LED light bar and figure that is one of the things that would identify as belonging to 4shorts!

No my friend you didn't miss it because I never got around to posting on the ZTR. To be honest I really only show about 40% of my work. Even my local buddies say "Hey, I've never seen that before" when they see items around here. Thanks for your post and your support on the thread :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,122  
No my friend you didn't miss it because I never got around to posting on the ZTR. To be honest I really only show about 40% of my work. Even my local buddies say "Hey, I've never seen that before" when they see items around here. Thanks for your post and your support on the thread :thumbsup:
i

You were quick on the reply! I went back and edited it to add another question. I would love to have that shed in my back yard! I love the way you have everything set up to make use easy.

#1,123  
You were quick on the reply! I went back and edited it to add another question. I would love to have that shed in my back yard! I love the way you have everything set up to make use easy.

Thanks. Having the BX really helped us this spring in getting our land organized. The next phase will really make a Hugh difference and it will be less work than we just did. We really try to keep our property clean and tidy. This new shed gave the BX and the other things in it a nice home.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,124  
All I can say is that that BX is on such a high level, it shouldn't have to share garage space with a lowly lawn mower! :)

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,125  
The lawn mower is a Kubota, it's in good company. I also like his shed , I like the way is up off the driveway and around the corner, it's a cool setup for sure.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,126  
I think he got mad because nobody commented on the stickers his old lady made.

#1,127  
All I can say is that that BX is on such a high level, it shouldn't have to share garage space with a lowly lawn mower! :)

What can I say. Its a Bota and I like it. Having this little shed will keep things organized until stage three of our plans happen. The two seem to be getting along together though in that shed. :D

The lawn mower is a Kubota, it's in good company. I also like his shed , I like the way is up off the driveway and around the corner, it's a cool setup for sure.

Thanks Wax. Did you get your door completed?

Well I finally got sick of using Jerry cans so I went with this set up. 115 volt pump that puts out 15gpm. I also put a water separator filtration system on it. Its on a barrel trolley I picked up at Princess Auto for half price at $60. and I found the barrel just down the road in new condition and the same colour :thumbsup: My wife was nice enough to do the signage for it.

1a7cfbb8-0e37-45ab-a98c-5bc752451e0c_zps4cd6cd36.jpg

tank2_zpsf579fad3.jpg

tank3_zpsa1138e47.jpg

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,128  
Jealous about your portable filling station! But the BX mod I must have missed is the rear view side mirror? Man, it is good to have you back!

#1,129  
Jealous about your portable filling station! But the BX mod I must have missed is the rear view side mirror? Man, it is good to have you back!

Thank you sir. Well at least I know there's four or five active members that's happy I'm back :laughing:

I think refuelling this way will work better for me. I just got sick of lugging four Jerry Cans to the station. Now I'll put the barrel up in my truck, take it to the filling station, fill it then bring it back. Handy to have a fork lift for this too :)

Sorry you missed the mirror mod. I went in and retrieved the photos for you. They are off a golf cart. After many hours researching I settled on these. They are on Fleebay for less than $40. And its an easy install. Being used to the 5740 and its mirrors I really missed having them plus I was running into things with the back hoe :( Wifey did the "Kubota" decals. ;)

c9bb294816b000cd570dcbe0e3b8192c_zpsad162d51.jpg

ab4b42a7fb6f1c8ec9bd77cc88b768dc_zpscf9528fa.jpg

4747d166f2cd3cae7ee73fe72483cea1_zps9d828c09.jpg

e091df44eb236a505f31ef038af1bba5_zps99a2d2b8.jpg

7dbeb37fa5d3dbc92eaa9607e784d7a3_zps09e378ed.jpg

b04e3e485e0b0e8bafee80ca0a63c6e0_zps14b978d7.jpg

52b33ff6849eee97321fb2f5002c759c_zpsba2989ea.jpg

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,130  
4short glad your back and glad you posted about the mirror I was planning on putting some on my B26 now I don't have to search for them. thanks :thumbsup: