BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
While I was taking a break and cleaning up the shop I managed to put a steering wheel spinner on the tractor, My lovely wife made me some cool decals and I made up a bracket for two 16W 8 Degree LED lights to put on the Back hoe boom. Next week more mods then I'll do the wiring. Here's how it looks.
Tomorrow is a day of rest. Thank God cause I need it

st2_zps942c1bb3.jpg

st1_zpsfbfca9b3.jpg

de1_zps2dd73a46.jpg

de2_zpsf7bea000.jpg

de3_zps57d41b6d.jpg

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #133  
I like the mods, I gotta get one of those square drill bits.:laughing:

I was thinking the same thing, wasnt sure if it out of a DIY price range or what.

Whats next? a cab? :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing, wasnt sure if it out of a DIY price range or what.

Whats next? a cab? :thumbsup:

Na. I got one with a cab. How about floats like on a sea plane. After all I live on an island :confused3:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #135  
Paul, I hate you and I l love you. Accually Im very thankful for your ideas and help that you give us. Because Ill be useing everyone of them with my own twist Im sure. Im not great with coming up with the concepts but better at adding to them. They will have to wait as Im into my own work up on a install of a factory back hoe BT601 to my BX2660.

Thanks, Chris

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #136  
I am curious about how you wife made the nice decals? Nothing in detail just the technology .

Paul, I hate you and I l love you. Accually Im very thankful for your ideas and help that you give us. Because Ill be useing everyone of them with my own twist Im sure. Im not great with coming up with the concepts but better at adding to them. They will have to wait as Im into my own work up on a install of a factory back hoe BT601 to my BX2660.

Thanks, Chris

Well Chris that's what it's all about. Some days I wish I couldn't do it myself. It makes for some very long hours. I try and show my ideas and also how I do it but I have to pick through the photos because I only post 25% of them but at least you guys get the idea. As far as ideas go my head is full of them. Never a time where I'm not thinking about a new idea and here's no help for me :confused3: Glad it helps you out :thumbsup:

I am curious about how you wife made the nice decals? Nothing in detail just the technology .

My friend she got a room that resembles NASA control Center. There's computers and plotters and then there's the software. She's crazy good at it and she's only been at it for half a year :shocked:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #139  
Nice looking work as always, Paul. Have you given any thought to a hoe mounted root shear? I guess the claw will do 99% of anything you're liable to run across, but the shear would have the advantage of being able to lop off tree branches overhead quite neatly. Just a thought on my part.

Sean

Ah Sean. I got a good chuckle out of your post :laughing: I've never seen a mounted root shear :confused: I got to go research that.

Here is a unique design that could be adapted.

Wolff Mfg 1.jpg Wolff Mfg Series 2.jpg

From: Hydraulic Limb Clipper to fit Bale Spike on Front End Loader

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #140  

Yep, that's what I had in mind, only I was thinking it would mount either in place of the claw so as to enable setting the angle you wanted, or on the side of the backhoe bucket. I never considered the bale spear mount, the only problem I see there is either it pulling off, or the spear not being able to get close enough to the tree trunk.

Sean