BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
One thing's for sure, I wouldn't have to worry about you using it. When would you find the time?! :laughing:

You got that right. I don't have time to use the ones I have :ashamed:

Looks very nice.

Aaron Z

Thanks Aaron

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Yuuuuuuuup :laughing:

Nice work Mrs4s, your artwork adds such a nice professional finishing touch to your legendary husbands incredible work. As the husband of a serious scrapbooker, I'm interested in what are the other cutters out there that you speak of and what kind price are we talking about? My wife used the word "cricut" in a sentence with a serious smile on her face once while talking about scrapbooking, and that was pretty much the extent of my knowledge going in to buy one, I didn't even know what it did until after I bought it.

Ken my friend your to kind and thank you. :) You can do a lot of great things with the Cricut. Nice machines.

Well our new Stihl came into the dealer today. Did I mention I like orange :laughing:
It's one of their newer models. I have plans for a custom holder for it on the BX. I'll ask wifey to see if she can respond to the Cricut topic.
Here's a few pics I just snapped.

Last edited:
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #192  
From the MTC website. Thinking because MTC is popular it will be supporting the good cutters.
Works with the new KNK Zing! (Shipping now!)
Works with all Klic-N-Kut models
Works with the Pazzles Inspiration
Works with BossKut Gazelle
Works with Black Cat Cougar/Lynx series
Works with USCutter MH/LaserPoint series
Works with CraftWell's eCraft
Works with Silhouette SD and Cameo including Print and Cut!
Supports HPGL machines with printer support (Craft ROBO? Wishblade? etc)

Question: Anyone out there with a BX ever do, want to do or even consider installing a back up alarm on your BX? If you did, how did you do yours? If you want to know a slick way of doing the switch placement let me know. ;)

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #194  
I don't even own a tractor, and I want to know. :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #195  
Ken my friend your to kind and thank you. :) You can do a lot of great things with the Cricut. Nice machines.

No problem Paul,... now there's just the little matter of my fee... It's a little more this time seeing you should get some extra mileage out of it with the mrs and all :)

I don't even own a tractor, and I want to know. :D

Oh man. You got to get a tractor :shocked: How did you end up on a tractor site without a tractor :confused:

No problem Paul,... now there's just the little matter of my fee... It's a little more this time seeing you should get some extra mileage out of it with the mrs and all :)

Oh boy. I was afraid of that :laughing: Just sent you a PM :thumbsup:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #198  
Question: Anyone out there with a BX ever do, want to do or even consider installing a back up alarm on your BX? If you did, how did you do yours? If you want to know a slick way of doing the switch placement let me know. ;)

I'm all ears ...

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #199  
You are going to have to find something loud enough to hear over the engine.

I am thinking a micro switch mounted on a spring under the back half of the hydrostatic pedal. The pedal hits the switch to close it and as you push down further on the pedal the spring lets the switch move with the peddle.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #200  
You are going to have to find something loud enough to hear over the engine.

I am thinking a micro switch mounted on a leaf spring under the rear half of the hydrostatic pedal. The pedal hits the switch to close it and as you push down further on the pedal the spring lets the switch move with the peddle.