BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Went to the Bro Tek site, just out of curiousity, but no wheel spacers listed.

Wow. That's odd. Maybe if Richard from Bro-Tek see's this he can give us an explanation. :confused3:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #252  
Really enjoying your post. A question, why are the front and rear wheel spacers different widths. Thanks
Peter

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #253  
4shorts,

I am now waiting for the Discover Channel to make your shop into a Reality TV show. Each week, one lucky winner from TBN gets selected from all the entries and travels North to your shop. While there, they are treated to your awesome services in tricking out their tractor in some way. (Hope the production company has a large budget for all the freight, shipping, materials and hauling)

The BEST part is that they get to work with you, learn A LOT, and come away with a serious 'New Ride'.

So, let's hear from all of you about what the title of the show should be... ?????

Keep up the great work. Almost all of us, that follow this thread, are in some way living through you vicariously.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #254  
I am now waiting for the Discover Channel to make your shop into a Reality TV show. Each week, one lucky winner from TBN gets selected from all the entries and travels North to your shop. While there, they are treated to your awesome services in tricking out their tractor in some way. (Hope the production company has a large budget for all the freight, shipping, materials and hauling)

The BEST part is that they get to work with you, learn A LOT, and come away with a serious 'New Ride'.

Now THAT'S a BRILLIANT idea!!! :thumbsup:

Where do I stuff the bal....er...sign up?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #256  
Went to the Bro Tek site, just out of curiousity, but no wheel spacers listed.

Richard makes some excellent stuff, but his web site...not so much.

If you go to one of his product links, you'll see that selected product and then some more of his products as you page down the pdf - but not all products are in all pdfs. You can see the spacers if you page down far enough on this particular skid plate link (but not the other skid plate for some reason.)

http://www.bro-tek.com/Bro-Tek_BX-M-R-MMM_Skid_Plate_instruction.pdf

Also, his purchasing process is probably just a bit different from what you're used to - but just go ahead and write him and you'll be very happy with his products - at least I have been.

(I don't have the wheel spacers, as I have the 54" MMM deck, and the rear wheels widened that much will make them hit the mower gage wheels. That's not a problem with the 60" deck or those with no MMM.)

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Really enjoying your post. A question, why are the front and rear wheel spacers different widths. Thanks
Peter

Thank you. Happy to hear your enjoying it and thanks for saying so. The rear spacers are 2" and the fronts are 1.5". Id say the reason for that is because if the front were 2" the front wheels would be out farther than the rears. The way it is now they are the same width.

4shorts,

So, let's hear from all of you about what the title of the show should be... ?????

Keep up the great work. Almost all of us, that follow this thread, are in some way living through you vicariously.

Well thank you Big Wave. I appreciate the vote of confidence. We were actually in talks with the Canadian Discover Channel producer last year on a possible project but up to this point it hasn't gone anywhere. It's really not bothering me. They came looking for us and not us looking for them BUT if and when it happens I'll let you all know :thumbsup:

Now THAT'S a BRILLIANT idea!!! :thumbsup:

Where do I stuff the bal....er...sign up?

Thanks man :thumbsup:

I know I live vicariously through Paul and others. :laughing:

Hey Matt. It's the same way with you Sir. Your work is second to none :)

Well I've started at the chain saw holder. I'm using Acetal as the main material. I would have liked to have it in black but I could only get it in a 2X4 sheet and it would have cost more than the new saw :shocked:

Needless to say I'll just use what I had in the shop at the time. Here's a few photo's to tie you all over :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #258  
I do not know if that is even close to a good idea. He would have to hire some idiot to gripe about and be gripped about, maybe beat his wife.

It seems the interesting DIY stuff is gone and there is nothing left but fluff and staged drama.

I miss uncle norm

norm-735064.jpg
4shorts,

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #259  
3v0 is right, the dam shows about building stuff require lots of yelling and screaming at each other, backstabbing, melodrama, and so on to be successful, which is just the opposite of how Paul and his wife run their business.

I and others on TBN could watch and enjoy Paul build things; but sadly we are in the minority as the majority of the viewers watching American Chopper, et al want the crap.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #260  
3v0 is right, the dam shows about building stuff require lots of yelling and screaming at each other, backstabbing, melodrama, and so on to be successful, which is just the opposite of how Paul and his wife run their business.

I and others on TBN could watch and enjoy Paul build things; but sadly we are in the minority as the majority of the viewers watching American Chopper, et al want the crap.