BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #511  
Paul, I think the guy who linked the storage tubes was just being helpful. All 400 of us who follow this thread on a regular basis know you would share that info if asked... believe me, whatever you post has a good audience! He meant no harm.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #512  
Xfax was just being a troublemaker! :laughing:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #513  
Paul, I checked out your post of the Wallenstein brochure- looks like my wife had it wrong about the fresh chips TAKING nitrogen- says that they add it! Always learning, whether I want to or not.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #514  
Did you ask????? I didn't tell because I was posting this away from the office and never had the info in front of me. Is there anywhere on this thread that I left info out that someone asked for? :rolleyes:
LOL A chance to win your tractor !!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #515  

Careful or I will cross your pond cleanout off the second from the bottom of my to do list! :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #516  
Careful or I will cross your pond cleanout off the second from the bottom of my to do list! :D

I'm sorry, Xfax. However can I make it up to you? :::batting eyelashes:::

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Please don't think that - I think there are a huge bunch of us that are lurking and thoroughly enjoying this thread. More of us (like myself) should thank you for sharing your excellent work. Thank you!

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Agreed! And I don't think Xfaxman was trying to cause any trouble, just posting a link for everyone as we all know how busy 4shorts is, but we love seeing his pics and writeups!

Thank you as well. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. ;)

Great thread!

Glad you've enjoyed it :)

:laughing::laughing:

Paul, I think the guy who linked the storage tubes was just being helpful. All 400 of us who follow this thread on a regular basis know you would share that info if asked... believe me, whatever you post has a good audience! He meant no harm.

Ya I guess your right buddy. I took it as being a little "Direct" with the way it was worded. If I didn't want to give any ifo out I wouldn't have started the thread. When I did start the thread I got what I felt was a little to technical showing each step. There wasn't a lot of response to it so I slacked off on the "How I did it" and concentrated more on the "Final look". Made it easier for me and I figured if anyone had any questions they would post them so that's why I left out some info on some of the mods.

Paul, I checked out your post of the Wallenstein brochure- looks like my wife had it wrong about the fresh chips TAKING nitrogen- says that they add it! Always learning, whether I want to or not.

Well we all learned something which is good and what these threads are all about. It made me go and look again so your keeping me on my toes ;)

LOL A chance to win your tractor !!

Now that's a thought :laughing:

I got a video uploading since 11 PM last evening. It's up to 94% so I figure a few hours and it will be up. It's around 25 minutes long and shows the chipper working and the "Claw" on the back hoe. It's HD but I didn't spend the time I would have liked to doing it but you'll get the idea.
I'll post the link when it's up.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #518  
Please don't think that - I think there are a huge bunch of us that are lurking and thoroughly enjoying this thread. More of us (like myself) should thank you for sharing your excellent work. Thank you!

Couldn't agree more! My day isn't complete without a 4Shorts post. I don't usually reply because I don't usually have anything meaningful to add but rest assured I'm glued to the thread.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet